I love my 300!!
By 4matthewsfx on
2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
Bought July of 2012...base model, with Nav system, Uconnect, and upgraded audio...sticker was 32,210...with 8yr Maxcare 120,000 mile warranty, taxes, roadhazard tire, tags, 27k out the door!!! So far pleased. Car is very comfortable. After 22,000 miles, I never reset mpg meter and I am at 28.5 mpg!!! 3.6L w/ 8 spd is awesome, do not regret opting for this over HEMI. With four people on board to Virginia from NJ, car was very comfortable, no suspension sag, handled great, mpg was still at 29 on highway w/ a/c on at 80 mph, power is great. I cannot say enoug about the style and interior! I absolutely love this car!!
Favorite Features
Uconnect and Nav system flawless. Car handles and rides very well....super smooth when cruising. I get compliments all the time....esp with my color....luxury brown.....very rare color from what I can tell since it is the ONLY one I have seen. Great comfortable seats, space and big trunk. MPG is GREAT....consistanly stays at 28mpg, I always get over 450 miles per tank. Great dealership experiences thus far. I love the gauges and interior lighting. 3.6 and 8spd ZF ROCK!! I love how it downshifts and holds a gear when I take a turn swiftly. Very smart, great driving position. After 22k miles, the brakes and tires show extremely minimal wear. after 7200 miles on this oil, still full and clean.
Suggested Improvements
As in my 11 F-150, I wish the door had pronounced checks in them, so when u open doors in wind or on hill, they do not fly open, also, when driver door are all the way open, it is hard to reach to close them when sitting in car (and I have abnormally long arms) I do not like how the driver seatback creaks when I initially take of from stop, or first apply the brakes, plus when pass seat is empty, it squeeks slightly on rough roads. Minor quality issues...pass power window makes a pop/clunk when it hits top or bottom of travel. I will have it looked at soon since I am due for synthetic oil change. Slight tap alng top of dash board from that piece of trim where defrost vents on rough roads.