Problems!
By rodrechcali on
2012 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
I'll admit when I first picked mine up, I was pretty impressed. It looked nice, drives fast, and was a great take an an american sedan, and who doesn't like the design!!. Sadly, after just a week of driving the car to work, the quality of many components broke down. this car is not worth the trouble. I suggest to anyone who wants this car, go with something else
By mhunt1
on 03/29/12 09:30 AM (PDT)

I'd like to know more of why you believe the components broke down. Can you please explain further?

By drjoe4
on 04/26/12 08:52 AM (PDT)

I doubt very much if you even OWN this car!

By roselawn
on 04/22/12 07:54 AM (PDT)

I agree with you. After a week, my 2012 computer started doing weird things - lights went on (on sunny day), A/C went on on its own (twice), heated seat "checked" itself on the menu screen, and I was unable to "uncheck" it until I went back and forth and finally got it "undone". the FOB at times take a few seconds to make a connection to the ignition and door locks. Of course, the dealer says that I am the only one having this problem. Boy, I've heard that one before. Otherwise, the car is beautiful with quite a few good points. I'll love it IF they can get these glitches out. My lesson: Should've have kept my 2007 300. It was a great car.

By mxd568
on 05/12/14 20:10 PM (PDT)

I have the 2012 V6 with the 8 speed. Not sure what you're talking about here either. I'm not being a fan boy I promise, I had a 2001 Sebring that gave me headaches to no end and swore I'd never buy another Chrysler till I saw this car. I take people out for drinks and parties and have drunk people beating the crap out of the interior. Nothing has ever "broken down". All of the electronics function as they did when I bought the car. I've had the car for over a year and have made 2 trips from North Dakota to Ohio (a 1200 mile drive) with nothing but a dream ride. Did I mention I live in North Dakota? Yeah it hits -40 degrees and is will sit in the drive way and start/run perfectly. It now has 36k on it and I haven't noticed a thing. Also to top it off the car was wrecked and repaired before I got it. It was also originally a fleet car. So if this isn't a testimony to the quality and reliability of the car I don't know what is. I'll let you know what I think when I hit 100k. In the mean time, learn how to take care of your car and don't mistreat it because clearly something isn't being done right. Its a luxury car and deserves to be treated as such.