Converted GM Guy
By iluvcars62 on
2012 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)
I am happy with decision to purchase the 300. I have owned GM products since I was 16. If this car has the longevity I think it will, I will be a loyal Chrysler owner. I'm 50 & 6'4" tall and 300 lbs; I'm not a small man so my choices in a new car are limited. I have been driving SUV's for the last 20 years and wanted a car this time for better fuel economy. I like the fact it's not a young person's car. The 300 is a godsend. I own a 06 Lucerne. It's a nice car but the angle of top side of the car reduces shoulder room. The 300 is very forgiving for us larger than normal people not to mention that the seats sit higher and I don't feel like I'm crawling out of the vehicle.
Favorite Features
Set height, bluetooth,uconnect/ SAT radio, fuel economy on a round trip from Chicago to Atlanta I got 34.5 MPG, interior quietness, Blackberry Pearl / Tan combo, sound system, 8 speed transmission for better EPA, interior lighting at night, large peson friendly. I purchased the lifetime warranty backed by Chrysler. I drive 25,000 to 30,000 miles per year. I drove my Envoy for 270,000 and gave it to my son with original trans and motor. I'm a firm believer in preventative maintenance. Chrysler is going to hate me.
Suggested Improvements
I purchased a Limited and it doesn't come with a garage door opener and memory seats??? Trunk space is below average. Sealed transmission, no dipstick. The gauge system is terrible, too many steps to get information. Example is toggling between EPA, trip odometer and fuel economy require you to execute several steps.
By iluvcars62
on 05/24/12 19:56 PM (PDT)

Sorry, I was referring to MPG and not EPA. Senior moment. Forgot to mention the 3,6L motor. Kudos to Chrysler.