2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
Best Car... Hands down!
By stormrider091 on 04/26/12 22:23 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan S V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This car is simply amazing... I read the reviews. 31 mpg, Halftime America... yeah yeah yeah. But this car has proven me wrong. Pentastar coupled with the new 8 speed tranny can best 25 mpg city and 40 on the highway when cruising and still as nearly 30 horsepower to pass by turtles when necessary. The insides are on par with ANY other luxury car. I have the S package with in my opinion looks bit better, bigger tires, blacked out grill and bezels in lights, paddle shifters, and bucket seats. But the limited is no slouch with standard leather and rearview camera. The ride is quiet. I just can't believe how well this car is put together. Premium cloth seats are truly premium!What a car!

Not what my 2007 was
By roselawn on 04/21/12 16:07 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I enjoyed my 2007 300 limited so much, I was excited to get a 2012. It is somewhat of a disappointment. In 5 weeks, its been at the dealer more than my 07' was in 5 years. Yes, its beautiful, rides great, more power, and very quiet, but all the electronic features have been extremely annoying. Lights go on during the day, A/C goes on without being turned on, FOB doesnt always make contact. Dealer says it can't find a problem. A real disappointment. Wish I had my 07 back.

Crysler 300 Limited
By lenkivi on 03/16/12 11:50 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Have owned this beautiful car three weeks now. Went on a 350 mile round trip last week. On the way down,got 31.9 mpg. on the way back home,got 32.4 mpg. This car is remarkable,I love it! Comfortable,quite smooooooth riding! Will really put it to the test later when we will be traveling more than 2000 miles. I have no dought it will perform this trip with ease and comfort. After trying out many cars, I truely believe i have made the best choice possible. Will report back in when we get back from our long trip.

Lexus, Caddi Contender
By drjoe4 on 03/15/12 08:17 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Very nice job Chrysler! Now have driven 4500 miles, still awesome. Have owned Lexus ES350, Caddi STS, this car is better, believe it or not. Very nice, well put together interior, perfect fit and finish.

Very pleased with selection
By wsandman on 03/13/12 06:39 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. My dealer experience was a bit heavy handed in sales approach and the addition of a worthless $1000 package for exterior/interior protection and a couple of other things. But I will not fault the vehicle for this. Nice well appointed interior, excellent U-connect features. Performance seems very adequate for a vehicle of this class considering it is the standard equipment drive train offering. Only about 300 miles on it so far so I don't want to rush to my observation about fuel mileage yet, but I'm at around 22 mpg so far. Already received 3 comments from strangers about how nice the car looks. Vehicle has the Luxury Package + Nav. system.

Problems!
By rodrechcali on 02/04/12 07:34 AM (PST)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I'll admit when I first picked mine up, I was pretty impressed. It looked nice, drives fast, and was a great take an an american sedan, and who doesn't like the design!!. Sadly, after just a week of driving the car to work, the quality of many components broke down. this car is not worth the trouble. I suggest to anyone who wants this car, go with something else

wonderful car
By pofed on 12/22/11 13:26 PM (PST)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

The 300 limited is a beautiful well built machine. everything about it is great. I traded in a 2002 chrysler and had great performance from it,I hope i have as much fun and relibility from this one.and im sure I will..Love it

Wow! 300C Is OUTSTANDING!
By mikedeanvero on 10/10/11 23:28 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

$32,000 Loaded, Unbelievable! This car rides like a Bentley. This has to be the best "for the money" purchase i have made in years. Brakes are strong, interior with cloth seats still feels RICH. Steering wheel and wood trim look and feel outstanding. I cannot believe the reasonable price on this car. 23MPG mostly city, also is impressive. Gotta admit, I'm blown away by this car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan in VA is:

$151 per month*