2012 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
All I can say is 'wow'!!!!
By harvismith on 07/20/12 21:19 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was in the market for an Infinity M37. But after reading the negative reviews on the transmission i decided to give our good 'ol American Chrysler a try, and boy........I was blown away. You really never appreciate a good car till you own one. Ever since i got the car, i've been looking for an excuse to drive to somewhere.... anywhere. To feel the growl of that V8 engine. The interior is classy and spacious. The navigation is the easiest i've seen in a vehicle. Bottom line is that this is one of the best cars for the money out there. I'm totally content with my buy. If you're looking for a large sedan, give the 300 a try. You wouldn't regret you did.

Really Impressed
By alotofcars on 07/03/12 07:46 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I am 70 and have now bought 106 cars. I just traded a 2011 Subaru WRX for this 300. I have had Lexus, Mecedez-Benz, Cadillac, just about everything. This is the most impressive car I have ever owned. I live in Austin, TX drive to Houston and work all week and go home every weekend. I have averaged 32.5 mpg total for 2000 miles, in and out of town and It will really go if you need it. I swore I would never buy a Chrysler product again 20 years ago. What a car! No wonder their sales are up 200%. Quieter, faster, more comfortable, better mpg than last 2 Lexus.

A Benz By Day; An Audi At Night
By 3004me on 06/28/12 07:08 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

First, I'd like to disclose three points. 1. This is the first car I've owned manufactured by one of America's Big 3. 2. I've never owned a car that didn't have a clutch, and this was a real hurdle concerning the "fun-to-drive" factor. 3. I loved the interior of my last vehicle, an Audi A6. I was surrounded by real leather and wood, not the disgusting plastic so prevalent in today's cars. My 300 Luxury Series (Pentastar V6 mated with the ZF 8-speed) truly lives up to its name. Both the engine and the interior won Top Ten honors by Wards Auto this year. It's absolutely gorgeous inside and out. The Mochachino leather exceeds my expectations. This is North American luxury at its best!

One of the best
By on 06/15/12 10:58 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is one of the best cars that I have ever driven. Over the last 3,000 miles I have averaged between 24 mpg around home and 30+mpg on the highway. That more than compares to the 2008 4 cyl. Altima that I traded for this car and the luxury in the 300 is beyond compare.

wchop
By wchopp on 06/06/12 12:33 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 S V6 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I have owned over 50 vehicles in my lifetime and this is one of the best cars I have owned. Just came off a 1600 mile trip with alot of 2 lane roads and some freeway driving. Averaged 33 MPG on the complete trip. Have approx 4200 miles on the car. The ride is excellent and quite for this old senior. Lots of room and I have been a GM guy all my life. Would recommend this car to anyone. Lots of power, lots of comfort and lots of gagets. I love this car!

Chrysler is back!
By trikev19 on 05/22/12 15:07 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

After buying Hondas and Toyotas for years, I bought a Chrysler 300. I read great things about the Penstar V6 and the 8 speed transmission and attention to detail. The car is the nicest car I have ever owned. I average 31 MPG at 75MPH on the highway and the V6 has muscle car like punch and sound. I'm not one to write a review, but this vehicle has me passionate about cars again!

Converted GM Guy
By iluvcars62 on 05/20/12 11:26 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I am happy with decision to purchase the 300. I have owned GM products since I was 16. If this car has the longevity I think it will, I will be a loyal Chrysler owner. I'm 50 & 6'4" tall and 300 lbs; I'm not a small man so my choices in a new car are limited. I have been driving SUV's for the last 20 years and wanted a car this time for better fuel economy. I like the fact it's not a young person's car. The 300 is a godsend. I own a 06 Lucerne. It's a nice car but the angle of top side of the car reduces shoulder room. The 300 is very forgiving for us larger than normal people not to mention that the seats sit higher and I don't feel like I'm crawling out of the vehicle.

Big American Rear Wheel Drive V8
By bcharles1 on 05/13/12 07:52 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

What can I say? the 300C takes us back to old school USA days when cars were big, rear wheel drive, V8 luxury liners - that is exactly what this 300C represents. The ride is incredibly plush yet handles quite well when needed. Great turning radius as well.

LOVE THIS CAR!
By tnfreedom on 05/08/12 11:31 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is my 6th Chrysler product in 3 years. I have owned all makes, including Jeeps. This car is by far the best car I have ever owned. MPG is my favorite subject when asked. I have never gotten LESS than 25 mpg city or 32 hwy, BUT I USUALLY get 38 Hwy and have even gotten 41.4 hwy! I posted the pic to Chryslers FBook site. This car is amazing in comfort, style, ride and value. I bought the base with the 8 spd and the 8.4 touchscreen. I wouldnt change a thing. I drive over 400 miles weekly for work and I have almost 5000 miles on the car. Trouble free and nothing but stares and compliments, Several people have asked me if it is an Audi a8. Hands down the best investment I have made.

great long distance cruiser
By deaconbluz on 04/28/12 13:03 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I am an atypical consumer. I ride my bike to work and would prefer to have a Prius as my car. But I am afraid to fly and frequently take road trips of 4,000 miles. The Chrysler 300 was the quietest and most comfortable car I could afford. I paid $22,612 for the base model with the 8 speed transmission at Orange Coast Chrysler in Costa Mesa. I like the keyless entry and startup. The seats are very comfortable with multiple power adjustments.The ride is smooth , but not sporty. That said, it maneuvers very well for such alarge car. It is a little quieter than my 2011 Camry. The 8 speed is very responsive and you don't notice it being busy. I have never had a luxury car before so can't compar

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chrysler 300 in VA is:

$151 per month*