2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
Compares favoriable to German Luxury
By dasbmr on 03/28/13 14:22 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan S V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I really liked the way the 300S looks; very refined and strong. So, I went down to the dealership and drove the beast. I actually went down to drive the SRT, but when I learned the S has 300 HP and gets 32 MPG, I couldnt resist. It drives extremely quiet down the road and the extra gear transmission really makes a difference. Got the 20" wheels, which look great to fill out the wheel wells.

Reminds me of a Bentley
By unionjack on 12/21/12 18:34 PM (PST)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan S V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Of all the cars I have owned the 300 is the best. I compare ir to a Bentley, smooth, great ride and in many ways luxurious. The gas mileage is fantastic, during a recent trip to Canada the 300 averaged 31.4, wonderful for such a large vehicle. The power for a 6 cyl is really superior and the handling is smooth wonderfully reliable and consistant...I dont have to think constantly about what it may do.

My best car yet
By paco0314 on 09/15/12 06:49 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan S V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I absolutely love this car! In May I took a job in Yuma, Arizona and due to a variety of circumstances I will be commuting weekly between Las Vegas and Yuma for the foreseeable future. Not wanting to beat my Lexus GS450h up on the winding, dipping, bumpy 2 lane 280 mile drive loaded with semi-tractor trailer commerce and lines of traffic, at first I rented. That proved less than satisfactory, so I began looking for a vehicle that was comfortable, good on gas, equipped with spirited engine to pass the big rigs, some convenience features plus a decent sound system and, of course, competitive price. And I was determined to land on made in America.

Surprised and pleased
By dasbmr on 08/12/12 22:00 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan S V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I was in need of a full size sedan with decent gas mileage and went out looking. I drove a couple of German options and others. I decided to try the Chrysler 300. I went to the dealer not expecting much, but after test dricing the 300S version, I was hooked and drove him with it that night. It's very quick and it gets an amazing 30 MPG highway. It's very quiet inside and the BEATS audio system is excellent. Finally, an American sedan that can run with the big dawgs from Germany. Nice work Detroit!

Best Car... Hands down!
By stormrider091 on 04/26/12 22:23 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan S V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This car is simply amazing... I read the reviews. 31 mpg, Halftime America... yeah yeah yeah. But this car has proven me wrong. Pentastar coupled with the new 8 speed tranny can best 25 mpg city and 40 on the highway when cruising and still as nearly 30 horsepower to pass by turtles when necessary. The insides are on par with ANY other luxury car. I have the S package with in my opinion looks bit better, bigger tires, blacked out grill and bezels in lights, paddle shifters, and bucket seats. But the limited is no slouch with standard leather and rearview camera. The ride is quiet. I just can't believe how well this car is put together. Premium cloth seats are truly premium!What a car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan in VA is:

$175 per month*