Used 2012 Chrysler 300 Limited Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

One year later, still love it!
By wndsofchng06

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've now had my 300 for a year. It is a great car. Good styling, good handling, very comfortable for my long commute. When I punch the gas to merge on to the highway, the "fly by wire" sometimes delays a second, but the car kicks up and goes! Having traded my mustang in on this car, I have no regrets. I can now carry passengers and get 31MPG on my 50 mile highway commute! I've had no quality issues and already have 32,000 miles in the first year.

I love the lack of buttons inside. Very clean and simple looking. The seats support your body very well and I love the radio controls in the back of the steering wheel (Chrysler has always been good at both of these). The auto climate control is great .

The "fly by wire" throttle response could be better, could use better cup holders for rear seat passengers. The tan colored rubber floor mats "scuff" easily and never return to original color, next time I'll get black mats. The CD player should play MP3 CDs.

Exceeds All Expectations
By chrisg75077

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Mopar....to those children of the 70's it conjures up the cream of all muscle....then....KABOOM! The whole thing goes to hell. K-cars, Omni's, and the rest of the K-rap. Then....the new 300...and in 2012, the 2nd generation. All I can say is value, beauty, quickness and all wrapped in a luxurious package. Sure...it doesn't get the looks of my Jaguar...but hell it runs every time, so I am impressed. I love this car. Period.

All features. every single one.

To the car....Nope.

I once said I would never buy American again.
By peegeejr

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

OMG...... Now this is the weirdest thing about this vehicle it's a base model but has a couple of features that doesn't come on the base but is in mines so lets say for the argument its a base model 2012 Chrysler 300. It states on the sticker "Up to 19 cty/31 hwy mpg" and it does, I owned a Toyota Corolla as my last car previously had a 2001 Cadillac DTS Honda Accord and a Pontiac since 1997 the mileage is slightly less then the Corolla yeah that's right but I do drive mostly hwy back and forth to work. This car beats the Caddy hands down in ride and performance I accidentally stepped on the gas accessing the highway and for the life of me the car raised up and went .... wow beautiful insi

It's LOOKS ... turns heads of the Mercedes crowd and the Audi's ride is superb. Passed a Bently on I 290 and he had to give me a nod.

Even thought it's a base model but it cost above 25.000.00 I think they could have went with minimum 18 in. wheels and fog lamps and leather interior standard hmmmph but still a sweet ride though

One of the best
By

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is one of the best cars that I have ever driven. Over the last 3,000 miles I have averaged between 24 mpg around home and 30+mpg on the highway. That more than compares to the 2008 4 cyl. Altima that I traded for this car and the luxury in the 300 is beyond compare.

Love the quite ride and all the options that are available. The bluetooth is a must along with the Garmin GPS and the satellite radio. The controls on the steering wheel make using these options very easy without interfering with my attention while driving.

Interior storage could be improved.

Chrysler is back!
By trikev19

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

After buying Hondas and Toyotas for years, I bought a Chrysler 300. I read great things about the Penstar V6 and the 8 speed transmission and attention to detail. The car is the nicest car I have ever owned. I average 31 MPG at 75MPH on the highway and the V6 has muscle car like punch and sound. I'm not one to write a review, but this vehicle has me passionate about cars again!

Strong muscular stance, great looks, performance and comfort to match any German or Japanese competition for a fraction of the price.

Don't change a thing!