2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
One year later, still love it!
By wndsofchng06 on 11/22/13 06:41 AM (PST)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've now had my 300 for a year. It is a great car. Good styling, good handling, very comfortable for my long commute. When I punch the gas to merge on to the highway, the "fly by wire" sometimes delays a second, but the car kicks up and goes! Having traded my mustang in on this car, I have no regrets. I can now carry passengers and get 31MPG on my 50 mile highway commute! I've had no quality issues and already have 32,000 miles in the first year.

Exceeds All Expectations
By chrisg75077 on 07/20/13 12:04 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Mopar....to those children of the 70's it conjures up the cream of all muscle....then....KABOOM! The whole thing goes to hell. K-cars, Omni's, and the rest of the K-rap. Then....the new 300...and in 2012, the 2nd generation. All I can say is value, beauty, quickness and all wrapped in a luxurious package. Sure...it doesn't get the looks of my Jaguar...but hell it runs every time, so I am impressed. I love this car. Period.

I once said I would never buy American again.
By peegeejr on 09/06/12 22:09 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

OMG...... Now this is the weirdest thing about this vehicle it's a base model but has a couple of features that doesn't come on the base but is in mines so lets say for the argument its a base model 2012 Chrysler 300. It states on the sticker "Up to 19 cty/31 hwy mpg" and it does, I owned a Toyota Corolla as my last car previously had a 2001 Cadillac DTS Honda Accord and a Pontiac since 1997 the mileage is slightly less then the Corolla yeah that's right but I do drive mostly hwy back and forth to work. This car beats the Caddy hands down in ride and performance I accidentally stepped on the gas accessing the highway and for the life of me the car raised up and went .... wow beautiful insi

One of the best
By on 06/15/12 10:58 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is one of the best cars that I have ever driven. Over the last 3,000 miles I have averaged between 24 mpg around home and 30+mpg on the highway. That more than compares to the 2008 4 cyl. Altima that I traded for this car and the luxury in the 300 is beyond compare.

Chrysler is back!
By trikev19 on 05/22/12 15:07 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

After buying Hondas and Toyotas for years, I bought a Chrysler 300. I read great things about the Penstar V6 and the 8 speed transmission and attention to detail. The car is the nicest car I have ever owned. I average 31 MPG at 75MPH on the highway and the V6 has muscle car like punch and sound. I'm not one to write a review, but this vehicle has me passionate about cars again!

Converted GM Guy
By iluvcars62 on 05/20/12 11:26 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I am happy with decision to purchase the 300. I have owned GM products since I was 16. If this car has the longevity I think it will, I will be a loyal Chrysler owner. I'm 50 & 6'4" tall and 300 lbs; I'm not a small man so my choices in a new car are limited. I have been driving SUV's for the last 20 years and wanted a car this time for better fuel economy. I like the fact it's not a young person's car. The 300 is a godsend. I own a 06 Lucerne. It's a nice car but the angle of top side of the car reduces shoulder room. The 300 is very forgiving for us larger than normal people not to mention that the seats sit higher and I don't feel like I'm crawling out of the vehicle.

Not what my 2007 was
By roselawn on 04/21/12 16:07 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I enjoyed my 2007 300 limited so much, I was excited to get a 2012. It is somewhat of a disappointment. In 5 weeks, its been at the dealer more than my 07' was in 5 years. Yes, its beautiful, rides great, more power, and very quiet, but all the electronic features have been extremely annoying. Lights go on during the day, A/C goes on without being turned on, FOB doesnt always make contact. Dealer says it can't find a problem. A real disappointment. Wish I had my 07 back.

Very pleased with selection
By wsandman on 03/13/12 06:39 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. My dealer experience was a bit heavy handed in sales approach and the addition of a worthless $1000 package for exterior/interior protection and a couple of other things. But I will not fault the vehicle for this. Nice well appointed interior, excellent U-connect features. Performance seems very adequate for a vehicle of this class considering it is the standard equipment drive train offering. Only about 300 miles on it so far so I don't want to rush to my observation about fuel mileage yet, but I'm at around 22 mpg so far. Already received 3 comments from strangers about how nice the car looks. Vehicle has the Luxury Package + Nav. system.

Problems!
By rodrechcali on 02/04/12 07:34 AM (PST)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I'll admit when I first picked mine up, I was pretty impressed. It looked nice, drives fast, and was a great take an an american sedan, and who doesn't like the design!!. Sadly, after just a week of driving the car to work, the quality of many components broke down. this car is not worth the trouble. I suggest to anyone who wants this car, go with something else

wonderful car
By pofed on 12/22/11 13:26 PM (PST)

2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

The 300 limited is a beautiful well built machine. everything about it is great. I traded in a 2002 chrysler and had great performance from it,I hope i have as much fun and relibility from this one.and im sure I will..Love it

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chrysler 300 Sedan in VA is:

$159 per month*