2012 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
I love my 300!!
By 4matthewsfx on 08/19/13 11:47 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Bought July of 2012...base model, with Nav system, Uconnect, and upgraded audio...sticker was 32,210...with 8yr Maxcare 120,000 mile warranty, taxes, roadhazard tire, tags, 27k out the door!!! So far pleased. Car is very comfortable. After 22,000 miles, I never reset mpg meter and I am at 28.5 mpg!!! 3.6L w/ 8 spd is awesome, do not regret opting for this over HEMI. With four people on board to Virginia from NJ, car was very comfortable, no suspension sag, handled great, mpg was still at 29 on highway w/ a/c on at 80 mph, power is great. I cannot say enoug about the style and interior! I absolutely love this car!!

Really Impressed
By alotofcars on 07/03/12 07:46 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I am 70 and have now bought 106 cars. I just traded a 2011 Subaru WRX for this 300. I have had Lexus, Mecedez-Benz, Cadillac, just about everything. This is the most impressive car I have ever owned. I live in Austin, TX drive to Houston and work all week and go home every weekend. I have averaged 32.5 mpg total for 2000 miles, in and out of town and It will really go if you need it. I swore I would never buy a Chrysler product again 20 years ago. What a car! No wonder their sales are up 200%. Quieter, faster, more comfortable, better mpg than last 2 Lexus.

LOVE THIS CAR!
By tnfreedom on 05/08/12 11:31 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is my 6th Chrysler product in 3 years. I have owned all makes, including Jeeps. This car is by far the best car I have ever owned. MPG is my favorite subject when asked. I have never gotten LESS than 25 mpg city or 32 hwy, BUT I USUALLY get 38 Hwy and have even gotten 41.4 hwy! I posted the pic to Chryslers FBook site. This car is amazing in comfort, style, ride and value. I bought the base with the 8 spd and the 8.4 touchscreen. I wouldnt change a thing. I drive over 400 miles weekly for work and I have almost 5000 miles on the car. Trouble free and nothing but stares and compliments, Several people have asked me if it is an Audi a8. Hands down the best investment I have made.

great long distance cruiser
By deaconbluz on 04/28/12 13:03 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I am an atypical consumer. I ride my bike to work and would prefer to have a Prius as my car. But I am afraid to fly and frequently take road trips of 4,000 miles. The Chrysler 300 was the quietest and most comfortable car I could afford. I paid $22,612 for the base model with the 8 speed transmission at Orange Coast Chrysler in Costa Mesa. I like the keyless entry and startup. The seats are very comfortable with multiple power adjustments.The ride is smooth , but not sporty. That said, it maneuvers very well for such alarge car. It is a little quieter than my 2011 Camry. The 8 speed is very responsive and you don't notice it being busy. I have never had a luxury car before so can't compar

Wow! 300C Is OUTSTANDING!
By mikedeanvero on 10/10/11 23:28 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

$32,000 Loaded, Unbelievable! This car rides like a Bentley. This has to be the best "for the money" purchase i have made in years. Brakes are strong, interior with cloth seats still feels RICH. Steering wheel and wood trim look and feel outstanding. I cannot believe the reasonable price on this car. 23MPG mostly city, also is impressive. Gotta admit, I'm blown away by this car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chrysler 300 in VA is:

$150 per month*