Used 2012 Chrysler 300 Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

I love my 300!!
By 4matthewsfx

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Bought July of 2012...base model, with Nav system, Uconnect, and upgraded audio...sticker was 32,210...with 8yr Maxcare 120,000 mile warranty, taxes, roadhazard tire, tags, 27k out the door!!! So far pleased. Car is very comfortable. After 22,000 miles, I never reset mpg meter and I am at 28.5 mpg!!! 3.6L w/ 8 spd is awesome, do not regret opting for this over HEMI. With four people on board to Virginia from NJ, car was very comfortable, no suspension sag, handled great, mpg was still at 29 on highway w/ a/c on at 80 mph, power is great. I cannot say enoug about the style and interior! I absolutely love this car!!

Uconnect and Nav system flawless. Car handles and rides very well....super smooth when cruising. I get compliments all the time....esp with my color....luxury brown.....very rare color from what I can tell since it is the ONLY one I have seen. Great comfortable seats, space and big trunk. MPG is GREAT....consistanly stays at 28mpg, I always get over 450 miles per tank. Great dealership experiences thus far. I love the gauges and interior lighting. 3.6 and 8spd ZF ROCK!! I love how it downshifts and holds a gear when I take a turn swiftly. Very smart, great driving position. After 22k miles, the brakes and tires show extremely minimal wear. after 7200 miles on this oil, still full and clean.

As in my 11 F-150, I wish the door had pronounced checks in them, so when u open doors in wind or on hill, they do not fly open, also, when driver door are all the way open, it is hard to reach to close them when sitting in car (and I have abnormally long arms) I do not like how the driver seatback creaks when I initially take of from stop, or first apply the brakes, plus when pass seat is empty, it squeeks slightly on rough roads. Minor quality issues...pass power window makes a pop/clunk when it hits top or bottom of travel. I will have it looked at soon since I am due for synthetic oil change. Slight tap alng top of dash board from that piece of trim where defrost vents on rough roads.

Really Impressed
By alotofcars

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I am 70 and have now bought 106 cars. I just traded a 2011 Subaru WRX for this 300. I have had Lexus, Mecedez-Benz, Cadillac, just about everything. This is the most impressive car I have ever owned. I live in Austin, TX drive to Houston and work all week and go home every weekend. I have averaged 32.5 mpg total for 2000 miles, in and out of town and It will really go if you need it. I swore I would never buy a Chrysler product again 20 years ago. What a car! No wonder their sales are up 200%. Quieter, faster, more comfortable, better mpg than last 2 Lexus.

Looks, Comfort, Quality, Performance, mpg, 8 speed, Bluetooth and low cost, $25000.00 out the door.

Inside door pull closer to the front of the door.

LOVE THIS CAR!
By tnfreedom

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is my 6th Chrysler product in 3 years. I have owned all makes, including Jeeps. This car is by far the best car I have ever owned. MPG is my favorite subject when asked. I have never gotten LESS than 25 mpg city or 32 hwy, BUT I USUALLY get 38 Hwy and have even gotten 41.4 hwy! I posted the pic to Chryslers FBook site. This car is amazing in comfort, style, ride and value. I bought the base with the 8 spd and the 8.4 touchscreen. I wouldnt change a thing. I drive over 400 miles weekly for work and I have almost 5000 miles on the car. Trouble free and nothing but stares and compliments, Several people have asked me if it is an Audi a8. Hands down the best investment I have made.

8.4 touchscreen radio, Uconnect hands free sytem, automatic air controls, and love that there is no gas cap!!!!!!

I think that remote start should be a standard feature.

great long distance cruiser
By deaconbluz

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I am an atypical consumer. I ride my bike to work and would prefer to have a Prius as my car. But I am afraid to fly and frequently take road trips of 4,000 miles. The Chrysler 300 was the quietest and most comfortable car I could afford. I paid $22,612 for the base model with the 8 speed transmission at Orange Coast Chrysler in Costa Mesa. I like the keyless entry and startup. The seats are very comfortable with multiple power adjustments.The ride is smooth , but not sporty. That said, it maneuvers very well for such alarge car. It is a little quieter than my 2011 Camry. The 8 speed is very responsive and you don't notice it being busy. I have never had a luxury car before so can't compar

Quiet ride. 8 speed transmission. Free satellite radio for one year. Comfortable seats. Keyless entry and start. Styling. Value. Reliability is an unkown so I would like a better warranty

Improved mpg if possible. I don't like the shifter. It doesn't have notches and you often get neutral when you want drive or reverse.

Wow! 300C Is OUTSTANDING!
By mikedeanvero

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

$32,000 Loaded, Unbelievable! This car rides like a Bentley. This has to be the best "for the money" purchase i have made in years. Brakes are strong, interior with cloth seats still feels RICH. Steering wheel and wood trim look and feel outstanding. I cannot believe the reasonable price on this car. 23MPG mostly city, also is impressive. Gotta admit, I'm blown away by this car!

Highway ride and overall tight handling are a major surprise. As quiet as any car I have ever ridden inside. Seats, Steering, Braking, athletic response, I absolutely LOVE this vehicle.

I'm at a loss here, and almost stunned with this car! It's that GOOD! Finally i made a good car purchase!

• SUV