2012 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
One year later, still love it!
By wndsofchng06 on 11/22/13 06:41 AM (PST)

2012 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've now had my 300 for a year. It is a great car. Good styling, good handling, very comfortable for my long commute. When I punch the gas to merge on to the highway, the "fly by wire" sometimes delays a second, but the car kicks up and goes! Having traded my mustang in on this car, I have no regrets. I can now carry passengers and get 31MPG on my 50 mile highway commute! I've had no quality issues and already have 32,000 miles in the first year.

I love my 300!!
By 4matthewsfx on 08/19/13 11:47 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Bought July of 2012...base model, with Nav system, Uconnect, and upgraded audio...sticker was 32,210...with 8yr Maxcare 120,000 mile warranty, taxes, roadhazard tire, tags, 27k out the door!!! So far pleased. Car is very comfortable. After 22,000 miles, I never reset mpg meter and I am at 28.5 mpg!!! 3.6L w/ 8 spd is awesome, do not regret opting for this over HEMI. With four people on board to Virginia from NJ, car was very comfortable, no suspension sag, handled great, mpg was still at 29 on highway w/ a/c on at 80 mph, power is great. I cannot say enoug about the style and interior! I absolutely love this car!!

High Tech can Leave You Wanting More
By taz49 on 07/25/13 10:21 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 C Luxury Series 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased new and before first payment is made I am on my 4th trip to the dealer for repair. Worst yet the basic consumer relation response is once we fix the Nav you'll have a great car. The vehicle ratings would certainly be higher if I was not given a brand new car with 14 miles with a broken Nav and now back up camera needs repairs. This is my 4th Chrysler product and I test drove 10 other cars before I picked the 300. The safety features combined with power and performance.

Exceeds All Expectations
By chrisg75077 on 07/20/13 12:04 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Mopar....to those children of the 70's it conjures up the cream of all muscle....then....KABOOM! The whole thing goes to hell. K-cars, Omni's, and the rest of the K-rap. Then....the new 300...and in 2012, the 2nd generation. All I can say is value, beauty, quickness and all wrapped in a luxurious package. Sure...it doesn't get the looks of my Jaguar...but hell it runs every time, so I am impressed. I love this car. Period.

Compares favoriable to German Luxury
By dasbmr on 03/28/13 14:22 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 S V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I really liked the way the 300S looks; very refined and strong. So, I went down to the dealership and drove the beast. I actually went down to drive the SRT, but when I learned the S has 300 HP and gets 32 MPG, I couldnt resist. It drives extremely quiet down the road and the extra gear transmission really makes a difference. Got the 20" wheels, which look great to fill out the wheel wells.

Reminds me of a Bentley
By unionjack on 12/21/12 18:34 PM (PST)

2012 Chrysler 300 S V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Of all the cars I have owned the 300 is the best. I compare ir to a Bentley, smooth, great ride and in many ways luxurious. The gas mileage is fantastic, during a recent trip to Canada the 300 averaged 31.4, wonderful for such a large vehicle. The power for a 6 cyl is really superior and the handling is smooth wonderfully reliable and consistant...I dont have to think constantly about what it may do.

My best car yet
By paco0314 on 09/15/12 06:49 AM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 S V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I absolutely love this car! In May I took a job in Yuma, Arizona and due to a variety of circumstances I will be commuting weekly between Las Vegas and Yuma for the foreseeable future. Not wanting to beat my Lexus GS450h up on the winding, dipping, bumpy 2 lane 280 mile drive loaded with semi-tractor trailer commerce and lines of traffic, at first I rented. That proved less than satisfactory, so I began looking for a vehicle that was comfortable, good on gas, equipped with spirited engine to pass the big rigs, some convenience features plus a decent sound system and, of course, competitive price. And I was determined to land on made in America.

I once said I would never buy American again.
By peegeejr on 09/06/12 22:09 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

OMG...... Now this is the weirdest thing about this vehicle it's a base model but has a couple of features that doesn't come on the base but is in mines so lets say for the argument its a base model 2012 Chrysler 300. It states on the sticker "Up to 19 cty/31 hwy mpg" and it does, I owned a Toyota Corolla as my last car previously had a 2001 Cadillac DTS Honda Accord and a Pontiac since 1997 the mileage is slightly less then the Corolla yeah that's right but I do drive mostly hwy back and forth to work. This car beats the Caddy hands down in ride and performance I accidentally stepped on the gas accessing the highway and for the life of me the car raised up and went .... wow beautiful insi

Surprised and pleased
By dasbmr on 08/12/12 22:00 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 S V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I was in need of a full size sedan with decent gas mileage and went out looking. I drove a couple of German options and others. I decided to try the Chrysler 300. I went to the dealer not expecting much, but after test dricing the 300S version, I was hooked and drove him with it that night. It's very quick and it gets an amazing 30 MPG highway. It's very quiet inside and the BEATS audio system is excellent. Finally, an American sedan that can run with the big dawgs from Germany. Nice work Detroit!

Awesome!!
By eveninggus on 08/06/12 20:28 PM (PDT)

2012 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just sold my Lexus LS for this car. My cars before that were Infiniti M35, Lexus GS430, BMW 540 sport. This car is better than them all. Harmon Kardon Sound blows away all of the rest. The balance of ride, handling and comfort is superior. The 5.7 liter Hemi has better performance that all of them. Only the 540 comes close, but still not as good. What a value, with a car like this on the market for 45,000; why would anyone spend 40 grand more for a LS460 or BMW 550?

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chrysler 300 in VA is:

$151 per month*