2011 Chrysler 300 Consumer Review: Owner of both a Chrysler 300 L

2011 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.6L V6 FFV 5-speed Automatic)

Owner of both a Chrysler 300 Limited and Dodge Charger R/T with AWD
By 1atomic on

2011 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

It is highly unusual for our family to purchase two new vehicles in the same calendar year, but with the lease up on my previous 300C and having over 120,000 miles on my wife's '08 Dodge Magnum R/T, we laid the cards out on the table at our regional Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram dealership and came away with an incredible deal on both vehicles ordered together. The 2011 Chrysler 300 Limited is the way to go, IMO, as it is the most luxurious vehicle in its class for just over $33,000 loaded! With its standard Pentastar V6 with V8-like power and 4-cylinder gas mileage, i knew immediately that this was the sedan for me. I do not miss the Hemi-V8 of my 2006 300C, but happy to have a choice. Great buy!

Favorite Features

Powerful, fuel efficient new V6 engine; luxurious, yet very sporty, 30 MPG, ride, handling, fit & finish, reliability & German-like quality, large navigation screen with safety conscious "hands free" voice activation, the Limited model's host of standard features, reasonable price, panoramic roof with open & tilt-up sunroof features, room galore, enormous trunk, sumptuous (real) leather interior & classy wood trim, the ability to customize everything from front grille, to taillight treatment, etc., and the plethora of std. safety features.

Suggested Improvements

The addition of two more variants: (1) two door convertible 300; (2) a Touring Wagon or Crossover based on the all new 300 and 300C or Dodge Charger and Charger R/T with AWD.