2011 Chrysler 300 Consumer Review: Lemons

2011 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.6L V6 FFV 5-speed Automatic)

Lemons
By razmataz7 on

2011 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I think I own a 2011 Chrysler 300, but that is hard to definitely say since we bought it 35 days ago, we drove it 11 days, and it has been in the repair shop of the other 24. At first Chrysler was not even going to cover the repairs under warranty, but then relented after two weeks and no fix yet. Now as of today it just needs new software. When I get this car back (if I do) I have a mind to paint it lemon yellow and add a sign advertising for Chrysler lemonade. By the way, stupid me bought an extended warranty.

The car is really nice in appearance, and the ride is comfortable.

If a car has a defect, don't try to shy away from repairing it. Bad publicity will cost a lot more than minor repairs to a few autos.
By gbruno
on 07/10/11 05:39 AM (PDT)

I would take this review with a grain of salt. This person complains about a problem with his car and does not even tell us what the problem is! I am willing to bet that it is an extreamly minor issue, that this person has blown out of proportion and that is why he or she does not even tell us what their concern is. Trust me, the 2011 Chrysler 300 is an excellent car, I should know, I own one!

By mikey1978
on 07/26/11 20:45 PM (PDT)

Agreed about the comments razmataz. Every review I have read about the new 300 is nothing but positive comments. I've seen a few on the roads here in Boston and they look amazing.