Amazing
By bobp11 on
2011 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
I ordered a V-6 Limited version with luxury and safety packages. Went for the big 20 inch wheels and upgraded sound system too. This car is by far the finest I have ever owned and driven in its class. It has power, is very quiet, handles great, and is loaded with a lot of electronic features. The exterior styling along with the LED daytime running lights are exceptional. The sounds system also rocks! My 17 year old son even likes it and says the big wheels make the car look very sporty, yet executive like. It rides like a dream and I'm getting much better than advertised gas mileage so far - about 25 in mixed driving and 31+ on the highway. I have nothing negative to report about the new 300
Favorite Features
Headlights Touch screen command center Upgraded sound system 20 inch wheels
Suggested Improvements
None at this time
By razmataz7
on 06/27/11 19:16 PM (PDT)

I think I own a 2011 Chrysler 300, but that is hard to definitely say since we bought it 35 days ago, we drove it 11 days, and it has been in the repair shop of the other 24. At first Chrysler was not even going to cover the repairs under warranty, but then relented after two weeks and no fix yet. Now as of today it just needs new software. When I get this car back (if I do) I have a mind to paint it lemon yellow and add a sign advertising for Chrysler lemonade.

By 1atomic
on 06/05/11 11:33 AM (PDT)

I, too, own a 2011 Chrysler 300 Limited. My wife drives a 2011 Dodge Charger R/T. The power trains are perfectly mated with each model. I prefer the 300 over the Charger, but it is great having a choice based on the same platform. Both cars are flawless in EVERYWAY!

By unionjack
on 08/26/11 21:54 PM (PDT)

On a recent trip to Florida the computer on my 2011 300 stated the car was averaging 31.4 mpg. Thats fantastic...