Used 2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Still Simply Amazing
By robert7200

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Its now been 3 years since we purchased our Chrysler 300C sedan and with over 27K miles this car is still simply amazing! Power, comfort and quiet are the hallmark of this beautiful 4-door E class sedan. Its built on a Mercedes E-class platform and delivers every bit of the E-class quality one would expect. Its packed with every imaginable option and drives like a dream. We still love our Chrysler 300C and can highly recommend it to anyone shopping for a large, quality 4-door sedan. Still enjoying this beautiful 300C after 3 years without any significant service issues what-so-ever!

Adaptive cruise control, easy to read and use Garmin Navigation, large padded and heated steering wheel, heated front and back seats, lane change warning, remote start, back-up camera, leather interior, V8 engine, All-Wheel drive, large trunk, and heated/cooled cup holders!

Increase the front head room a bit, otherwise this is as good as it gets!

Don't let this be you
By traveled2011

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my Chrysler at the end of 2011 brand new. One year in at 40k miles (I drive for a living it's my work car) I had a check engine light come on. Brought it into the dealer and found out there was damage to a valve. They refused to cover the repair even though it was nothing I had or could have done to cause this. This car was in for every oil change and service mind you.Now here I June 2014 I was on the highway at 65MPH when my car suddenly made a loud pop and locked up.I had it towed two hours back to my dealer to find out the engine had a recall on the timing chain and it had broken and blown the motor. There are no motors and they want to rebuild it after 70% catastrophic damage

Has every feature I wanted with a reasonable price tag

Chrysler refuses to stand behind their vehicles, I will never ever buy another even after buying 4 in a row now and I suggest the same to anyone considering it.

Still Simply Amazing!
By robert7200

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Its now been two years since we purchased our 2011 Chrysler 300C and it is still simply amazing. With a little over 21,700 miles on the odometer, we are still very happy with our 300C. This car continues to ride smooth and quite and has power to spare. We also continue to receive compliments on the look of this beautiful car. One could easily spend $30K more for one of the so-called higher class vehicles, but we really do not see the benefit. If you are looking for a full size, 4-door sedan, we highly recommend the Chrysler 300C.

See our previous reviews.

See our previous reviews.

Balky Transmission
By grandpappy

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

First of all, I love this car.. it's so much fun to drive and folks love to talk to me about its looks... The one problem is the transmission. It bumps occasionally and three times it has seemed to go into neutral while pulling out to pass on the highway.. all three times it seems as though the engine has stall but that can't be the case since the power steering still works.. It's the transmission.. As a retired professional drive, I am able to keep calm when this occurs but my wife would be lost and may have a serious wreck had it happened to her.. The first time the dealer said it was a software glitch and needed updating.. the two time sinve, they say they can't find anything.

Disappointment
By mj55

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'll start by saying, I love this car! We purchased it new in November 2011. But, I have no confidence in the car. On the first day that we owned it, the trunk opened up while driving. We chalked it up to our inexperience with keyless system. Within the next few weeks, the car would not start, flashing all types of messages. A tow truck brought it to our local dealer. I am not automotive, but it was something with the wiring. Squirrels were blamed (yes, squirrels). Fixed it. A week later - no start, tow to dealer. This time the entire wiring harness needed to be replaced. Had to wait for parts. Now, it is in the shop with a transmission problem, jumps putting in gear, messages. To be cont..

My husband loves the adaptive cruise control. We both love the power seats, heated and cooled, memory on the driver. Love the capless gas tank, push button trunk opening, automatic headlight dimming. Not to mention, remote start, heated steering wheel, sun/moon vista roof, voice command. We love all the bells and whistles on this car. The ride is smooth and comfortable.

What is the problem with these electronic issues? We've had one go around with electronics. May be in the middle of the second one with transmisson wiring. Of course, it could be the transmission itself! 17000 miles and it's back in the shop. So disappointing.