2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
Still Simply Amazing!
By robert7200 on 02/11/14 22:48 PM (PST)

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Its now been two years since we purchased our 2011 Chrysler 300C and it is still simply amazing. With a little over 21,700 miles on the odometer, we are still very happy with our 300C. This car continues to ride smooth and quite and has power to spare. We also continue to receive compliments on the look of this beautiful car. One could easily spend $30K more for one of the so-called higher class vehicles, but we really do not see the benefit. If you are looking for a full size, 4-door sedan, we highly recommend the Chrysler 300C.

Balky Transmission
By grandpappy on 10/07/13 06:33 AM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

First of all, I love this car.. it's so much fun to drive and folks love to talk to me about its looks... The one problem is the transmission. It bumps occasionally and three times it has seemed to go into neutral while pulling out to pass on the highway.. all three times it seems as though the engine has stall but that can't be the case since the power steering still works.. It's the transmission.. As a retired professional drive, I am able to keep calm when this occurs but my wife would be lost and may have a serious wreck had it happened to her.. The first time the dealer said it was a software glitch and needed updating.. the two time sinve, they say they can't find anything.

Disappointment
By mj55 on 02/16/13 14:01 PM (PST)

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'll start by saying, I love this car! We purchased it new in November 2011. But, I have no confidence in the car. On the first day that we owned it, the trunk opened up while driving. We chalked it up to our inexperience with keyless system. Within the next few weeks, the car would not start, flashing all types of messages. A tow truck brought it to our local dealer. I am not automotive, but it was something with the wiring. Squirrels were blamed (yes, squirrels). Fixed it. A week later - no start, tow to dealer. This time the entire wiring harness needed to be replaced. Had to wait for parts. Now, it is in the shop with a transmission problem, jumps putting in gear, messages. To be cont..

Still Simply Amazing!
By robert7200 on 02/05/13 19:38 PM (PST)

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

It has been nearly 1 year since our first review. Our Chrysler 300C is still simply amazing. Routine service is very reasonable and no major repairs. This car still runs like it just left the showroom. The cabin is extremely quiet and the Hemi V8 engine provides power to spare. The ride is very comfortable and the AWD option provides confidence when driving in rain or snow. Love the Alpine sound system and the Garmin Nav system is awesome. We have never really been fans of Chrysler in the past, but cannot say enough good things about the quality and comfort of our 2011 Chrysler 300C.

Simply Amazing!
By robert7200 on 02/15/12 21:14 PM (PST)

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased a 2011 Chrysler 300C in January and have been driving it for about 4 weeks now. Was never really a Chrysler fan in the past. However, after test driving the new 300C, it was hard to deny the great improvement in quality, fit and finish. The 300C is equipped with every possible option including the 363HP Hemi V8, all-wheel drive, adaptive cruise control, lane change warning, park assist, back-up camera, Garmin nav system, bluetooth and ipod adapter, heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, napa leather seats, real wood trim, panoramic moon roof, and more. The ride is very stable and the cabin is extremely quiet. If you are looking for a full size luxury car, look no further!

Terrible Overall Quality
By 300andsad on 02/01/12 17:30 PM (PST)

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Concur with the other review. Handsome vehicle, but loaded with quality and electronic problems. 1) Paint chipping on many areas 2) Remote key-less system failed and car would not start 3) Numerous rattles 4) Safety concerns with the blind spot & rain-sensing wipers: do not properly work and thus cause dangerous conditions 5) Severe engine shudder Leased in Sept 2011 and have regretted it since then. Dealership has been pretty solid, but Chrysler is a mess.

Beautiful+Fast -- Buggy+Unreliable
By 300toll on 01/11/12 18:35 PM (PST)

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Beautiful american sedan with style, design, and power to draw attention! Bad paint quality (look-up paint chipping off of hood and body panels) Electronic Quirks (look-up problems with stereo, and blind spot system) Reliability Issues (see popular quality awards) Poor Build Quality (look-up issues with front lights pooling water, and problems with powertrain) The negative problems and Chrysler's continued lack of attention to quality and consumer preference unfortunately far outweigh the beauty and power.

Lovemy300LTD
By lovemy300 on 12/12/11 13:55 PM (PST)

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 2011 300 Limited in August, 2011, and so far I love the car. I have the Tungsten grey with panaramic roof, 20" upgraded wheels, and it's a head turner. I have just over 3k miles on it so far and have been averaging around 20 to 21 in mostly city driving. I drove Honda/Acura's for 20+ years and I think the options on this car for the price couldn't be beat. I recently rented a Cadillac DTS while on vacation and think my 300's ride is much better than the Caddy and the 300's interior has better quality interior materials. Overall, the 300 feels richer than the Cadillac (IMO). I love my 300 and am looking forward to my first road trip in it this Christmas.

Chrysler 300 2011
By vol9 on 12/07/11 17:56 PM (PST)

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased this car new August 7, 2011 and on Nov. 14, 2011 the transmission went out with 5800 miles. This is Dec. 7, 2011 and I am still waiting on a new transmission. It seems that Chrysler does not stock this transmission and you have to wait 2-3 weeks to get it. The dates of delivery that the dealer gets are not accurate and as the owner I cannot talk to anyone with Chrysler that knows any thing about when the parts will arrive. We love the car, the ride is like air, has plenty of room, got 28.5 mph on the last road trip.

MY second Chrysler 300
By aircray212 on 11/01/11 10:05 AM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a 2006 Chrysler 300C with the hemi years ago, and loved it. The 06 300c was flooded, and I replaced it with a certified used 08benz ML500 (worst vehicle I’ve owned). After seeing the new 300, it made me miss the low maintenance, great handling, and style of my 300. So I traded the Mercedes in last month after less than a year, and purchased a limited 300 with upgraded sound, navigation, and panoramic sunroof. The Chrysler’s style, power train, and interior have won me overI get good fuel economy, smooth ride, love the huge touch screen nav, with gas, food, movie, and news finder feature through sirus. The engine seems a little noisy At times.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chrysler 300 Sedan in VA is:

$150 per month*