2010 Chrysler 300 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - World Class in Every Way!

2010 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Review

Touring Plus Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

World Class in Every Way!
By Chrysler Man on

2010 Chrysler 300 Touring Plus 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My recent "300" purchase made for my ninth Chrysler product in a row and this is by far the best vehicle I ever owned. I trade every three years and never thought I would get over parting with my Vanilla White Chrysler PT-Cruiser Turbo, another gem. Once I adjusted to the larger, 300 Touring Special Edition, I was thrilled with my decision to acquire this extremely roomy, powerful, compliant, well executed and stately sedan. The metallic blue I choose is stunning and turns many heads. If not for the simplification of the PT- Cruiser, I would have bought another and not realized how appealing the 300 is. I cannot wait for the all new model due out fairly soon, yet the '10 is tried and true!

Favorite Features

German-like engineering, outstanding quality, reliability, power, grace, poise, elegance, roominess, premium leather seating, rich (flawless) interior and interior paint and trim, the relative affordable price and smoothness of the potent V6. Navigation and sunroof are "must haves"! No need for AWD!

Suggested Improvements

I wanted AWD, but they were hard to come by on the V6 in my region of the country, the United States. My only regret is not opting for the Bentley- like grille, but it is only for aesthetics's sake. The Navigation took some getting used to, but I am 75 years young! It works like a charm and worth it.