Used 2010 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler 300

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Love the 300 S8
By BK

2010 Chrysler 300 S V8 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The mid year 300 S8 package is a great car with an amazing list of standard options for the price. The interior is sporty and comfortable and all the electronic gadgets are easy to use and within reach of the driver. Press the gas on this sleeper and you'll be quickly reminded this ain't your Daddy's Chrysler.

Favorite Features

Sporty interior and racing seats are great as are all the standard power options (from heated seats to the backup alert system) is great. I pressed the gas and was hooked.

Suggested Improvements

This car is a heavy drinker so prepare to frequent gas stations.

The car that starts itself
By big daddy

2010 Chrysler 300 C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd 300 with a hemi. 06 was great. Wanting to upgrade, I went to a 10 model. A great car but since purchasing in feb., has been in the shop 5 times. First time after hearing noises on sharp turns, found out that the factory had put the wrong rack and pinion steering on this model. Then the fun began. The car started itself in the garage one night at midnight. After a trip to the ownership, was told that it was fixed, it started again in the garage. Detroit told the dealer that if I had AT&T land line or computer, that it would interfere with the electronics. After 2 weeks back in the shop, was given 2 new key fobs with an AT&T blocker on them. As of 1 week, "no Christine"

World Class in Every Way!
By Chrysler Man

2010 Chrysler 300 Touring Plus 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My recent "300" purchase made for my ninth Chrysler product in a row and this is by far the best vehicle I ever owned. I trade every three years and never thought I would get over parting with my Vanilla White Chrysler PT-Cruiser Turbo, another gem. Once I adjusted to the larger, 300 Touring Special Edition, I was thrilled with my decision to acquire this extremely roomy, powerful, compliant, well executed and stately sedan. The metallic blue I choose is stunning and turns many heads. If not for the simplification of the PT- Cruiser, I would have bought another and not realized how appealing the 300 is. I cannot wait for the all new model due out fairly soon, yet the '10 is tried and true!

Favorite Features

German-like engineering, outstanding quality, reliability, power, grace, poise, elegance, roominess, premium leather seating, rich (flawless) interior and interior paint and trim, the relative affordable price and smoothness of the potent V6. Navigation and sunroof are "must haves"! No need for AWD!

Suggested Improvements

I wanted AWD, but they were hard to come by on the V6 in my region of the country, the United States. My only regret is not opting for the Bentley- like grille, but it is only for aesthetics's sake. The Navigation took some getting used to, but I am 75 years young! It works like a charm and worth it.

Great ride!
By ontario

2010 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I actually have a 2010 300 Limited AWD 3.5L V6, the Canadian version. The MyGIG with no NAV allows up to 28 gigs of music (software, etc. takes up the remaining space). It is a great feature, easy to add music via USB and there is an aux jack as well. The vehicle's ride is great, an excellent cruiser with a superb comfort level. The vehicle is well built out of Brampton, Ontario. The dealership was pleasant to do business with, and had the vehicle delivered in a timely manner (built to order). The vehicle is very spacious (I'm 6'1" and fit comfortably), and the AWD works wonders for harsh Canadian winters. Dual front auto climate control is a nice feature as well.

Favorite Features

MyGIG is great, Sirius satellite as entertainment backup (free for a year), heated seats, easy to use steering mounted controls.

Suggested Improvements

Ventilated front seats, powertrain will be better with the arrival of the Pentastar engine, heated rear seats and an upgraded stereo option for the non-HEMI 300.

Best car in the world
By Rob Smith

2010 Chrysler 300 Touring Plus 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car in the world. Incredibly roomy, huge trunk, smooth ride. I got the long wheelbase though, and its engine is not nearly adequate. No AWD option either!? Needs more options too.

Favorite Features

Room and Luxury

Suggested Improvements

Heated, cooled, and massaging front and rear seats. Heated and cooled cup holders. Front, Side, and Rear parking sensors. Night Vision in Nav and Adaptive Headlights. Bigger engine option on the longer wheelbases. AWD! A diesel option would be nice to. One up+down touch windows. A refrigerator too.