2010 Chrysler 300 Touring Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Sort Reviews by

A classic in waiting
By carsidrive

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I couldn't be happier with the overall experience of this car. Just over 38k miles now, it's still brand new in every way. Power on tap is un-limited! Extremely quiet, ride is "sporty" for such a big car. Never feels heavy, really nimble actually. You do get jostled a bit, but when hitting curves, there's a sense they aren't even there. Talk out there in blogs has this model pinned for being collector car worthy in the future. Chrysler got it right on this one. The re-style is nice, but not comparable to this last beauty produced. Romp on it under an overpass with sunroof open and hear the twin pipes roar like a muscle car. It's a luxo freeway cruiser in supreme-sublime style and function.

Favorite Features

Driving 12 hours straight after purchase from dealership brand new.....never before arrived feeling so un-tired. Comfort, interior layout - unlimited legroom front/rear, leather quality, comfort features, sound system (!) huge trunk, clean looking engine bay, headlights (hid projector) are phenominal. Endless power curve, braking is linear, throttle is responsive, deep sounding performance note until full throttle unleashes a strong dual exhaust blast. Mileage is crazy good when taking advantage of the mds mode. Exterior styling can't be compared to, night or day. Auto hi-beam and rain sensing wipers are spectacular.

Suggested Improvements

Chrysler could have used larger fabric panels to avoid the rubbing sounds of leather and vinyl against plastic trim pieces on the front seat bases. Movements make it sound like rubber air mattresses rubbing against each other. There is no tint area or dotted decal at the top of the windshield. Sun light comes through the gap between the visors and mirror base making it really difficult to block out. These aren't complaints.

WOW! Perfect combo of Sport and luxury
By momoracer

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan S V8 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love it. Bought it yesterday and drove 300 miles home. 24.8 mpg going 73 mph on a 5.7L V8, WOW. JOY TO THE WORLD! I test drove BMW 550i, 535i, Benz E. Almost half price as the Germans w same options, the Chrysler has better style, more comfort, the seats are great and beautiful, more room, better sound system, no-one else has the HEMI, u-connect (bluetooth) is great. Touch screen Navigation, easy to use. No scrolling through pages to get to what you need. You get SO MUCH more for your money. I love the wheels, exterior look, a great cross between the 300C and SRT. This is what I have been waiting for. Remote start, Germans can't do that? Gotta go get some milk, any excuse to drive, HA! L

Favorite Features

HEMI, MDS (cylinder shut off for economy), seats, interior and exterior looks, wheels, cool factor. Good cupholders with cool illumination. Germans cannot build a cupholder LOL. I-Pod integration. Voice activated Navi, U connect. Sound system. Ride is sporty and comfortable. Accelerate and Grin.

Suggested Improvements

Rear cupholders. Xenons should be standard with the 300S. Great job Chrysler!

Still stands out.
By Big Ron

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan S V8 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this baby right off the showroom floor. Mine has the white exterior with the gray leather interior which all the "Ss" have. The options included with my S8 package are what sold me. Plus, the wheels and exterior package make it unique enough that I felt I didn't need to step up to the SRT. The HEMI more than comforts my need for power and it handles more than adequately for a car its size.

Favorite Features

Options, options, options, equal value. I also own a 2007 BMW 335I optioned HARD. Even though my S8 doesn't feel as athletic as my Bimmer it feels more mature with more options. For trips I pull out the HEMI!

Suggested Improvements

The Bimmer has taught me that you need steering feel. The S8 handles nicely, however, you have to feel the suspension instead of the steering wheel. Big difference going from car to car. Comparatively, my Bimmer feels like a go cart vs a bumper car.

Signature Series AWD
By Scooter

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had it a week; but absolutely love it! I needed a sedan that would tow 2000 lbs; and there are few that fit the bill. The 300 is by far the best looking of the bunch and the most affordable with great options. I choose the V6/ 5 spd for the fuel mileage and will update the post when I have some miles on it. The selling dealer was awesome to work with and would highly recommend them to anyone interested.

Favorite Features

Sirius radio; heated seats; moon roof and generous cabin space

Suggested Improvements

Navigation without having to upgrade to the limited model

Signature Series AWD
By scoot59

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had it for 10 days; but I'm already in love with it. We took a trip up into the mountains with it the second day and she handles and drives like a dream. I chose the 300 because I wanted a luxury sedan capable of towing 2000 lbs. That is a short list; and the 300 is by far the best bang for the bucks; and in my opinion; the best looking of the lot. I await the 1st snowstorm to she how she does then. I'll update this post when I've got some miles on her.

Favorite Features

Heated seats, Sirius radio; cabin roominess and high quality materials for the price

Suggested Improvements

Navigation should be standard in a car of this caliber

Love the 300 S8
By BK

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan S V8 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The mid year 300 S8 package is a great car with an amazing list of standard options for the price. The interior is sporty and comfortable and all the electronic gadgets are easy to use and within reach of the driver. Press the gas on this sleeper and you'll be quickly reminded this ain't your Daddy's Chrysler.

Favorite Features

Sporty interior and racing seats are great as are all the standard power options (from heated seats to the backup alert system) is great. I pressed the gas and was hooked.

Suggested Improvements

This car is a heavy drinker so prepare to frequent gas stations.

The car that starts itself
By big daddy

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd 300 with a hemi. 06 was great. Wanting to upgrade, I went to a 10 model. A great car but since purchasing in feb., has been in the shop 5 times. First time after hearing noises on sharp turns, found out that the factory had put the wrong rack and pinion steering on this model. Then the fun began. The car started itself in the garage one night at midnight. After a trip to the ownership, was told that it was fixed, it started again in the garage. Detroit told the dealer that if I had AT&T land line or computer, that it would interfere with the electronics. After 2 weeks back in the shop, was given 2 new key fobs with an AT&T blocker on them. As of 1 week, "no Christine"

World Class in Every Way!
By Chrysler Man

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring Plus 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My recent "300" purchase made for my ninth Chrysler product in a row and this is by far the best vehicle I ever owned. I trade every three years and never thought I would get over parting with my Vanilla White Chrysler PT-Cruiser Turbo, another gem. Once I adjusted to the larger, 300 Touring Special Edition, I was thrilled with my decision to acquire this extremely roomy, powerful, compliant, well executed and stately sedan. The metallic blue I choose is stunning and turns many heads. If not for the simplification of the PT- Cruiser, I would have bought another and not realized how appealing the 300 is. I cannot wait for the all new model due out fairly soon, yet the '10 is tried and true!

Favorite Features

German-like engineering, outstanding quality, reliability, power, grace, poise, elegance, roominess, premium leather seating, rich (flawless) interior and interior paint and trim, the relative affordable price and smoothness of the potent V6. Navigation and sunroof are "must haves"! No need for AWD!

Suggested Improvements

I wanted AWD, but they were hard to come by on the V6 in my region of the country, the United States. My only regret is not opting for the Bentley- like grille, but it is only for aesthetics's sake. The Navigation took some getting used to, but I am 75 years young! It works like a charm and worth it.

Great ride!
By ontario

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I actually have a 2010 300 Limited AWD 3.5L V6, the Canadian version. The MyGIG with no NAV allows up to 28 gigs of music (software, etc. takes up the remaining space). It is a great feature, easy to add music via USB and there is an aux jack as well. The vehicle's ride is great, an excellent cruiser with a superb comfort level. The vehicle is well built out of Brampton, Ontario. The dealership was pleasant to do business with, and had the vehicle delivered in a timely manner (built to order). The vehicle is very spacious (I'm 6'1" and fit comfortably), and the AWD works wonders for harsh Canadian winters. Dual front auto climate control is a nice feature as well.

Favorite Features

MyGIG is great, Sirius satellite as entertainment backup (free for a year), heated seats, easy to use steering mounted controls.

Suggested Improvements

Ventilated front seats, powertrain will be better with the arrival of the Pentastar engine, heated rear seats and an upgraded stereo option for the non-HEMI 300.

Best car in the world
By Rob Smith

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring Plus 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car in the world. Incredibly roomy, huge trunk, smooth ride. I got the long wheelbase though, and its engine is not nearly adequate. No AWD option either!? Needs more options too.

Favorite Features

Room and Luxury

Suggested Improvements

Heated, cooled, and massaging front and rear seats. Heated and cooled cup holders. Front, Side, and Rear parking sensors. Night Vision in Nav and Adaptive Headlights. Bigger engine option on the longer wheelbases. AWD! A diesel option would be nice to. One up+down touch windows. A refrigerator too.