Used 2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

A classic in waiting
By carsidrive

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I couldn't be happier with the overall experience of this car. Just over 38k miles now, it's still brand new in every way. Power on tap is un-limited! Extremely quiet, ride is "sporty" for such a big car. Never feels heavy, really nimble actually. You do get jostled a bit, but when hitting curves, there's a sense they aren't even there. Talk out there in blogs has this model pinned for being collector car worthy in the future. Chrysler got it right on this one. The re-style is nice, but not comparable to this last beauty produced. Romp on it under an overpass with sunroof open and hear the twin pipes roar like a muscle car. It's a luxo freeway cruiser in supreme-sublime style and function.

Favorite Features

Driving 12 hours straight after purchase from dealership brand new.....never before arrived feeling so un-tired. Comfort, interior layout - unlimited legroom front/rear, leather quality, comfort features, sound system (!) huge trunk, clean looking engine bay, headlights (hid projector) are phenominal. Endless power curve, braking is linear, throttle is responsive, deep sounding performance note until full throttle unleashes a strong dual exhaust blast. Mileage is crazy good when taking advantage of the mds mode. Exterior styling can't be compared to, night or day. Auto hi-beam and rain sensing wipers are spectacular.

Suggested Improvements

Chrysler could have used larger fabric panels to avoid the rubbing sounds of leather and vinyl against plastic trim pieces on the front seat bases. Movements make it sound like rubber air mattresses rubbing against each other. There is no tint area or dotted decal at the top of the windshield. Sun light comes through the gap between the visors and mirror base making it really difficult to block out. These aren't complaints.

WOW! Perfect combo of Sport and luxury
By momoracer

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan S V8 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love it. Bought it yesterday and drove 300 miles home. 24.8 mpg going 73 mph on a 5.7L V8, WOW. JOY TO THE WORLD! I test drove BMW 550i, 535i, Benz E. Almost half price as the Germans w same options, the Chrysler has better style, more comfort, the seats are great and beautiful, more room, better sound system, no-one else has the HEMI, u-connect (bluetooth) is great. Touch screen Navigation, easy to use. No scrolling through pages to get to what you need. You get SO MUCH more for your money. I love the wheels, exterior look, a great cross between the 300C and SRT. This is what I have been waiting for. Remote start, Germans can't do that? Gotta go get some milk, any excuse to drive, HA! L

Favorite Features

HEMI, MDS (cylinder shut off for economy), seats, interior and exterior looks, wheels, cool factor. Good cupholders with cool illumination. Germans cannot build a cupholder LOL. I-Pod integration. Voice activated Navi, U connect. Sound system. Ride is sporty and comfortable. Accelerate and Grin.

Suggested Improvements

Rear cupholders. Xenons should be standard with the 300S. Great job Chrysler!

Still stands out.
By Big Ron

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan S V8 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this baby right off the showroom floor. Mine has the white exterior with the gray leather interior which all the "Ss" have. The options included with my S8 package are what sold me. Plus, the wheels and exterior package make it unique enough that I felt I didn't need to step up to the SRT. The HEMI more than comforts my need for power and it handles more than adequately for a car its size.

Favorite Features

Options, options, options, equal value. I also own a 2007 BMW 335I optioned HARD. Even though my S8 doesn't feel as athletic as my Bimmer it feels more mature with more options. For trips I pull out the HEMI!

Suggested Improvements

The Bimmer has taught me that you need steering feel. The S8 handles nicely, however, you have to feel the suspension instead of the steering wheel. Big difference going from car to car. Comparatively, my Bimmer feels like a go cart vs a bumper car.

Signature Series AWD
By scoot59

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had it for 10 days; but I'm already in love with it. We took a trip up into the mountains with it the second day and she handles and drives like a dream. I chose the 300 because I wanted a luxury sedan capable of towing 2000 lbs. That is a short list; and the 300 is by far the best bang for the bucks; and in my opinion; the best looking of the lot. I await the 1st snowstorm to she how she does then. I'll update this post when I've got some miles on her.

Favorite Features

Heated seats, Sirius radio; cabin roominess and high quality materials for the price

Suggested Improvements

Navigation should be standard in a car of this caliber

Signature Series AWD
By Scooter

2010 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've only had it a week; but absolutely love it! I needed a sedan that would tow 2000 lbs; and there are few that fit the bill. The 300 is by far the best looking of the bunch and the most affordable with great options. I choose the V6/ 5 spd for the fuel mileage and will update the post when I have some miles on it. The selling dealer was awesome to work with and would highly recommend them to anyone interested.

Favorite Features

Sirius radio; heated seats; moon roof and generous cabin space

Suggested Improvements

Navigation without having to upgrade to the limited model