Used 2008 Chrysler 300 C HEMI Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Superb Vehicle
By beniciajoe

2008 Chrysler 300 C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great style, great performance and total comfort make for a superb vehicle. This is my second 300, with the first being a 2006 Touring model. The Touring was a more balanced car, delivering everything I needed. But the 300C Heritage Edition give me everything I want. Speed, comfort and reliability. Great highway cruiser, and it pulls strong up to it's 130 mph electronic limit. Nice neutral handling through the turns, and good communication as you approach the car's limit's. Amazing comfort and stereo combine to make the miles effortless. I now have 148,000 miles, and no problems yet - I still have the original brake pads and rotors! I can afford a new car, but this has everything.

300C Hemi Heritage Edition -Cool Vanilla
By RichmondVA300C

2008 Chrysler 300 C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this car new in 2009...last one in the showroom. It is the Heritage Edition, so it comes standard with many interior upgrades such as the U- Connect, NAV, MPEG with 40GIG Hardrive, as well as a very sharp camel color interior and special leather seats. In addition, the 300C comes with the standard stuff that really makes the car special...like adaptive cruise control, Bose Stereo with 400W Amp, power steering tilt and pedals, memory seats, engine cuts from 8 to 4 cylinders to save fuel etc. I could go on for days about the standard/added features features on the 300C. I am 6'5" tall and fit in the car great. Truly a joy to drive, although gas mileage is quite disappointing.

Cylinder Cutout, Bose Stereo, HEMI, seats, curb appeal, lifetime powertrain warranty. (non transferrable if buying used...FYI) Too many great extras to list.

Fuel mileage is disappointing. I average b/n 17-19.5 mpg and drive 65% highway. Non-transferrable lifetime powertrain warranty.... this needs to be changed.

2008 300C: A great buy
By OceanP

2008 Chrysler 300 C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

After a younger generation of my family totalled my Lincoln LS on ice, I was in the market for a replacement. Drove many of the "reliable" imports: ranging from Infinity to Lexus. Then I drove the 300C. The others are all great cars, but none offered the classic styling and the WOW effect of the 300C, and the power of the HEMI. The car has been great so far and consistently gives 22 to 23 mpg on the highway runs visiting my kid at college. Great comfort, ride and performance to boot! And unique looks to go with it. The interior could stand to be upgraded a bit. You can see where Chrysler cut corners: But still very liveable inside and out. Just wish the exhaust note was a bit throatier.

Love the HEMI power: 340 horses of them. Interior is very comfortable on long distance drives. Great looking car. After all the years it has been out, it still turns heads!

Prefer to see better build inside for a car of this stature. Power lumbar should have been standard on the 300C. Desperately miss an audio mute button when u-connect is not an option. Speed sensitive audio volume control wouldn't hurt either.

My review
By Julio Diaz

2008 Chrysler 300 C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'd been with my car barely a month, but it had been an incredible experience. The ride, the interior comfort plus the looks of the car are second to none. The engine response it fantastic, plenty of power to move the big body.

All the gadget inside the car, VES system is great, and the dash board is amazing. Also the Boston Acoustic sound system is awesome.

Rear spoiler should be included, bigger wheels and a mesh grille.

Two in a row
By John J. Goran

2008 Chrysler 300 C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I leased an 05 330C with a Hemi in it. I loved this car and was prepared to purchase it. The car was loaded and gave me zero mechanical problems. When I passed by my dealer to look around at the 08's, I discussed with them the fact that leasing was not something Chrysler was pushing. However, I was directed to an 08 300C Hemi with the SRT design package. It has the standard Hemi, but it's own 20 inch rims, handling package, steering, exhaust and other features from the SRT8. The fuel savings not available on the SRT8 are available on the car I purchased. I love it. Great aggressive styling with multivalve- displacement giving better mileage. Have yet to see one like it on the road.

The engine, leather seats, handling, and look of the car

None