Time 2 Trade It In! Already?
By TLew on
2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
When I brought the car in November 2009 I loved it!! A few months later, I've run out of gas @ least 5 times w/ the gas tank showing 1/4 of a tank! I've replaced 2 fuel pumps & Don Jackson Chrysler Jeep still doesn't know what's wrong with it! The gear shaft has gotten stuck in Park, so I had to replace that! The car had major electrical problems. I've replaced the "Hood Switch" which makes the car think that the hood is open, according to Don Jackson. The eps & traction light continues 2 come on, & the dealership still doesn't know whats wrong with it. The radio sounds muffled & the lighter doesn't work, after changing the fuses twice!! I still like the car, I just hate the dealership!
Favorite Features
Extremely roomy! Interior has a awesome color & design. A very fast vehicle, it floats on the highway! The tires hug the road & its very smooth. You won't feel a single bump!
Suggested Improvements
Better grills, it scratches very easily. Better speakers & radio for that type of vehicle. Full/Double sunroofs. The windows should be able to be let down w/ the remote when u do the auto star, Honda has that feature!
By thelio
on 02/03/12 06:50 AM (PST)

Due to the gas tank and gas problems with the Chysler 300 (2007) it needs to be Recalled - very poor design regarding the gas tank and the issues surrounding it.