a really nice car
By Mark on
2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
My 300 is a great car for me and I am very happy I decided on this over some others. I looked at foreign and domestic cars in this class but ultimately chose the 300, with the price the final decider. I am very satisfied with the 3.5 V6, and the mpg savings over the hemi makes it a worthwhile choice for me. It is very roomy and comfortable. Pleasure to drive, not a sports car but fun. Extremely quiet inside even at 85 mph. At first I was afraid the "chopped" look meant poor visibility but not the case. My former car was an Aurora and I miss its oomph but I don't miss the low mpg, high maintenance cost and amenities that were an annoyance at times.
Favorite Features
aux input on dash (for ipod, etc), wish the jack was inside the center console where there is a 12V socket as well. Big cargo area by folding down entire rear seat backs. Tight turn radius for a larger car, easy to park. Intuitive controls (except cruise) and pleasant uncluttered instrument panel.
Suggested Improvements
running/auto lamps. Better seal on trunk lid (open the trunk after a car wash). Programmable garage remotes. Put the aux input in the center console. Add another 12v jack in console. Cruise control is weird. I would like the lower gears to be more aggressive; the autostick doesn't do it for me.