Used 2007 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Great Car!
By Paul

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car!! First American made car that I have purchased in quite some time. Love the looks, style, and performance. Everybody stops to look and is very impressed by the appearance. Love the roomy interior, large trunk space, and all the other features including automatic remote start, blue tooth technology, heated seats, etc. Great classy car!!

Favorite Features

Remote start, blue tooth technology, heated seats, great appearance and performance. Great looking car!!

Suggested Improvements

Some visibility issues when backing up. Can't see back of vehicle. Perhaps installation of camera would help.

Great Car for the money
By David

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is probably the finest car I've ever owned. I have owned Cadillac, big Buicks, several Pontiacs, and this one tops them all. I traded a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab (HEMI) because of gas mileage, and I am very happy I did. The mileage has been averaging in the mid-20's with the 3.5 L HO engine on a 35 mile one-way daily commute. Plenty of power, and good mileage too. Best of both worlds. The car rides and handles great, a true road car, but nimble around town as well. Lots of room inside and creature comforts galore. I absolutely love it!

Favorite Features

The exterior styling, the comfortable roomy interior, the mileage, the Lifetime Warranty, the sunroof, and all the compliments I get on the car.

Suggested Improvements

The Cruise Control lever is in a very odd place, but they have relocated it on the 2008 model. I can't think of anything I would change on this car. Great car for the money!

Maximum Bang for the Buck
By ML

2007 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Absolutely love the car. You can't beat the value here. Where else, besides the other SRT8s, can you get a 425hp motor, race tuned suspension and Brembos for around $40k? Nowhere! Exterior styling isn't my favorite, but it gets tons of compliments. Interior is well laid out, other then the cruise control stalk, but material quality could be better. As far as performance goes, this car easily keeps up with the German performance sedans and annihilates the American and Japanese ones. That goes for acceleration, which goes without saying, but also handling, where the SRT8 puts up handling numbers, comparable to the M5, and that shame cars such as the E55 and STS-V. Very impressive.

Favorite Features

The 6.1 liter HEMI, without a doubt. My car is a stripper, so I don't have any of the fancy add-ons, just the required go fast goodies.

Suggested Improvements

Interior could use some upgrades. The car desperately needs a mechanical Limited Slip Differential. The electronic diff is pathetic and doesn't work. Being able to completely turn off the Stability and Traction control systems would be great too. Although unlikely I'd love to see more power too.

My chrysler
By Jeanette

2007 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

It is a really nice car I have enjoyed driving it but I need better gas mileage because I drive 82 miles a day to work and cannot afford the gas prices.

Favorite Features

How it handles on the road is great and I think it is a very pretty car.

Suggested Improvements

I guess to make it more fuel efficient would be really nice.

LOVE this car!
By dhoolwerf

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've been admiring the 300C since its debut in 2005, and finally went out and bought one; a 2007 300C SRT Design model. The SRT Design shares some of the appearance cues of the SRT8, such as 20" wheels, trunk-mounted spoiler, suede seat inserts and leather-wrapped steering wheel, but has the smaller 5.7 liter hemi. My fuel economy fluctuates between 18 and 20 mpg with mixed highway/city driving, which is better than the V6-powered Isuzu SUV that this car replaced, so I have no complaints about the fuel consumption. The car is comfortable, quiet, stylish, fast, and is very well equipped, plus has a lifetime powertrain warranty; a lot of car for the money. I highly recommend this car!

Favorite Features

I rally like the SRT Design styling cues, the multi-displacement function of the 5.7 liter hemi (4 of 8 cylinders shut off during light load), and the Navigation system. Also, the telescopic steering wheels and pedals are nice - they really let you dial in the perfect comfort driving position.

Suggested Improvements

I understand that the 5.7 liter engine in the 2009 model will have 20 more horsepower AND 5% better fuel economy. BRAVO Chrysler!