2007 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
What a car!!!!
By Jim on 07/23/07 08:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a car is all I can say. My wife loves the car. I got the 18 inch wheels and I cannot believe how a big car handles. I opened it up on a empty highway for the first time yesterday and at 110 m.p.h. it was like a Lexus; no noise and hugged the road terrific. If you put a Lexus badge on this car, you could easily double the price. Best car for the money!!!!!

Surprised!
By Whiteknee on 07/07/07 19:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best company car I've ever had. I selected it because I had read that components like the transmission and suspension were sourced from the Mercedes 300. Whether this is true or not I can honestly say that the suspension is firm yet compliant like a Mercedes (I owned 260E in the late 80's) and the transmission has been flawless. The autostick is more fun then an regular automatic and the 250 HP six gets up and goes. Plenty of room inside - I'm 6'3 250lb - interior is stark but functional. Stereo is above average for out-of-the-box US car. Wish it had 18 or 19 inch wheels but I can live without them. I am pleasantly surprised with this car. Audi A8=10; this is a solid 8!

Real Lemon
By jim on 05/31/07 07:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great looking car, fun to drive when it's not in the shop. Motor blew up with about eight thousand miles. It took an entire month to have the motor replaced. When we got the car back the new motor was missing an oil plug and had to go back to the shop again. The window motors have broken, a brake seal failed and leaked brake fluid all over the garage. Glad we werent driving when that happened.

Value, Value, and more Value!
By Chuck J - Decatur IL on 05/30/07 19:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

There is no other car out there with these looks, V8-performance, a solid structure that can beat what you get for $38,000. I've owned Mercedes, BMW, and other Chryslers and the value you get with the 300C cannot be beat. It feels as solid as a Mercedes and the interior is the best an american company has put together so far.

Love this car
By R. Armer on 05/28/07 17:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The finest car I have ever purchased. The comfort, performance and styling is perfect. Fuel economy is great and the car is a joy to drive.

New Owner
By Joe P on 05/25/07 20:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've only driven my 300C for 3 weeks, but it's lived up to the great reviews I had read prior to choosing it. It feels very solid and surprisingly response for it's size and weight. The fit and finish is as good as I've seen on any American-made car. This car is exceptionally designed inside and out and I'd challenge anyone to try it and tell me that it doesn't rival cars costing much more in both performance and appearance. The multi-displacement engine, so far, is getting better mileage than I expected. I previously owned a 2004 Concorde, which I liked, but this is a much higher level of luxury.

Great Car
By Kurt on 04/25/07 12:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very fun car to drive. Lots of power even in the 3.5. Great stereo. I listen at 25/35 and the windows and mirrors are shaking. Fuel economy was a pleasant surprise as I'm getting 20- 21 mph and thats mostly in traffic. Because the windows are smaller there are some blind spots and its hard to reach the ATM. I'm 6'2' 230 and I'm swimming with room. Seats recline almost flat.

2007 Chrysler 300C
By Fred on 04/23/07 09:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the second 300C purchased. It is a great overall vehicle with outstanding performance and receive many compliments

The C
By Rev. JB on 04/22/07 21:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car is by far the most pwerful one and most fun that I have ever driven. It acellerates so powerfully that it allows me to be able to change lanes safely and efficiently. It is a joy to drive.

Happy 300C New Owner
By newcarowner on 03/21/07 13:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just purchased the Chrysler 300C last week!I love it, it drives & rides incredibly smooth and quiet. The only noise I hear is a little wind when the sun roof is open, but it's totally worth it! I traded in a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab and I am so pleased with this car, I can't say enough about it, the inside is very roomy & comfortable. My husband is 6'3" and approx 200 lbs and he is very comfortable in the car and not cramped at all! The programming features are fantastic, once you set everything up to your specifics it is all saved and linked to the remote for the car! The back seats pull down and open to the trunk, so you have lots of trunk room if you need it. The satellite radio is great

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.