Used 2007 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews - 75 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler 300

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Rating Review
By Lawrence Harper

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is one of the most classically designed reasonably priced vehicles on the road today. Chrysler 300C needs about a 30% Improvement in interior & rear traction Imperfections to be the best model on the market, in its category. Most serious problem with Model 300C Non-Four Wheel Drive is a "Serious Lack of Rear Traction, in Snow".

Exterior design, interior features such as computer read outs, front heated seats,serious radio,power seats,leather interior, external power mirrors,power garage door openers,auto high beam selector,etc.

Visability limited,need arm rests on seats. glove box too far back, Cruise control could be better located, All models should be front wheel or four wheel drive,TB-Legal.I had the terrifying experience of driving this car in a snow storm, literally taking my life in my hands, couldn't go over 20-MP.

Great Bang for the Buck!
By jcvpw

2007 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This car has been fantastic. Can't complain about anything. Even the gas mileage for a 425 hp car is above average. I can get 23 mpg on the freeway on long trips. I am 6'8'' and 300 lbs and this is the first car that I have owned that an adult can actually sit behind me while I am driving. If you are looking for a fun, fast, family car that competes with the Germans, take a look at this one.

6.1L, Brakes, Wheels, Seats, Lifetime Powertrain Warranty, and Stereo

Needs Variable Displacement for 6.1L

WOW! Just what the doctor ordered
By alocke54

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have been looking for a great deal on the 300 since they came out. Got a smoking deal on a 2007 Dealer car: 6300 miles, 5 speed auto stick (unavailable on the newer 3.5 models), leather, sun roof. Traded in a 2004 Liberty due to the gas mileage. I have just got the 300 and I've averaged 25 MPG! Great for a large car. Golf clubs and three wheel cart fits easily in the trunk. The cruise control is in an odd spot, and the drivers window is the only one with one touch down (Liberty had both front windows one touch down). Ride is excellent, and I am looking forward to a long, happy, and satisfying relationship.

5 speed autostick, gas mileage, comfort, dealer support, looks, and build quality.

As most, I would love to relocate the cruise control controls to the steering wheel. Drivers and passengers windows one touch up and down.

Thunk Problems
By jspencer

2007 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The only major complaint I would have with the Chrysler 300 is the "thunk" you feel when you slowly take off from a light and you hear a hard thunk (as though someone has hit you from the rear). The "thunk" sound also occurs when you are trying to reverse the vehicle. The Salesman along with Chrysler repair man says that Chrysler is aware of the "thunk" sound and that is has something to do with the "Tranny" and since the car has 3 computerized components, each components has different functions and they are playing catch up to each other when you hear that slight thunk.

Very good vehicle for the price.

Find a way to eliminate the "thunking" noise when the car is put in reverse.

Great car to drive!!
By Mike

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love driving my 300C AWD. I traded in my 2006 Charger Daytona in Go- Mango. I loved that car, and what a head turner it was! I traded for a Jeep commander Limited, which I just could not get used to. I prefer a car and the Jeep was so big and was a real gas guzzler with the HEMI. I traded after 6 weeks for a Chrysler 300C AWD that is completely loaded, including Nav. and backseat DVD, which my 7 yr.old grandson loved on a recent 650 mile road trip. This is a remarkable vehicle. The 300C in infernal red is also a head turner, but more sedate than the Daytona. I think it is more comfortable than the Charger, and while not the R/T it still has lots of power, and that great HEMI sound.

The HEMI motor and all those options that make a road trip a great experience. A quite solid ride.

My 2007 has the cruise in the old location on the left. The 2008 has the cruise in better location on the right. However the Jeep Commander was even better with controls on both side of the steering wheel. Fuel consumption is about 19.5 to 20mpg on the road, but Hey, it is a HEMI with AWD.