Used 2007 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

So Many Problems
By Kendra

2007 Chrysler 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My 2007 Chrysler has a lot of electrical issues. The radio has blown out twice with no lights, the air barely blows although freon is full, the temperature control lights have gone out, the gear shift rod is now broke and my passenger door no longer auto locks/unlocks!!!! I am so disappointed and I can't believe there is no recall on this electrical issues with this car.

Looking for another
By Chris Olsen

2007 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. First the cons: issue with one of the rear heated seats switch, it would turn on and start flashing, then shut off. The lighting for both front seat heater switches went out, along with the variable fan speed switch and the analog clock. Navigation flat out sucked...I paid for the new navigation CD/DVD and had nothing but problems with it, so I stopped using it. Plus I would receive an error message every so often saying the disk had failed to load, and it was hell to eject it. The pros: everything else. For the model year I had every option but bluetooth and adaptive cruise control. he car purred like a champ, that is until I ended up in a flood (a foot of water running down the road) and sucked water into my air intake and hydro locked the engine. So I guess the only other negative is positioning of the air intake, move it to the wheel well. That said, I would still not hesitate to purchase another one. Just look out for water six inches or above.

Unhappy with the company
By needrefund

2007 Chrysler 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I am an owner of 2007 Chrysler 300. I got stranded 3 yrs ago. I cannot shift my gear to reverse position and was told that 2006 Chrysler 300 had the same problem. The spring inside the shifter was defective. Up to this time, I was waiting for a recall just like the 2006 models. Unfortunately, my car was broken into 6 months ago and my receipt for the repair were among the things taken. I was about to get a copy from the dealership, but they went out of business. I was frustrated to know that the main plant in Detroit does not have a main database for all record of repairs done for cars that they sold.

Gas tank problems
By thelio

2007 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Chrysler 300 2007 Check Engine Light can on a couple months back 2011. I took it to several shop and got opinions that I was not happy with. So I took it to the dealer where I purchased it. The dealer told me the gas tank had a hole in it from rubbing on the frame and it was $1100.00 dollars to repair. They are saying do to the age and miles on the car they will not repair it. It want pass the Ohio aim test because of the check engine light being on. The 30 day temp plate has expired. Moreover its a very poor and un-safe design if the gas tank rubs on anything. I refuse to drive a car that may explode. A gas tank should never rub anything. I have no car now. what can I do.

Looks great in and out.

If a product is un-safely design it should not be on the market. A gas tank should never touch are move. If it dose it should not rub anything due to heat which make cause an explodion causing death. Recall for this problem!

2007 Chrysler 300C
By Steve

2007 Chrysler 300 Sedan C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have only driven this car about 3,000 miles. I am averaging about 21 mpg in 50/50 driving conditions city/highway. On the Highway at a steady 65-70 mph, according to the instantaneous mpg reading easy to get 27-29 mpg. Pretty good for 340 hp. Put your foot in it and mpg will drop to half of previous, although the acceleration is great. Have winter driving coming up, wonder how it will be in the snow?

Drivers Seat adjustment - ability to raise as well as forward and back. Fold down rear seats giving long storage space in trunk.

Get the cruise control lever on the right side of the steering column.