Used 2007 Chrysler 300 C Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Looking for another
By Chris Olsen

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. First the cons: issue with one of the rear heated seats switch, it would turn on and start flashing, then shut off. The lighting for both front seat heater switches went out, along with the variable fan speed switch and the analog clock. Navigation flat out sucked...I paid for the new navigation CD/DVD and had nothing but problems with it, so I stopped using it. Plus I would receive an error message every so often saying the disk had failed to load, and it was hell to eject it. The pros: everything else. For the model year I had every option but bluetooth and adaptive cruise control. he car purred like a champ, that is until I ended up in a flood (a foot of water running down the road) and sucked water into my air intake and hydro locked the engine. So I guess the only other negative is positioning of the air intake, move it to the wheel well. That said, I would still not hesitate to purchase another one. Just look out for water six inches or above.

2007 Chrysler 300C
By Steve

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have only driven this car about 3,000 miles. I am averaging about 21 mpg in 50/50 driving conditions city/highway. On the Highway at a steady 65-70 mph, according to the instantaneous mpg reading easy to get 27-29 mpg. Pretty good for 340 hp. Put your foot in it and mpg will drop to half of previous, although the acceleration is great. Have winter driving coming up, wonder how it will be in the snow?

Drivers Seat adjustment - ability to raise as well as forward and back. Fold down rear seats giving long storage space in trunk.

Get the cruise control lever on the right side of the steering column.

Speedboat
By rollin59

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a superb car. I was looking for a late model fast, V8 powered sporty car, looked at 07-09 Mustang GT and Camaro. Mustang rides like a lumber wagon on rough roads. Camaro has too little head room and both had kind of chintzy interior. A friend who has a Magnum kept raving about the 5.7 Hemi with multi-displacement. Short story, I test drove a 300C Hemi and wound up buying a low mileage lease return. So far (1 month) a great car.

Smooth ride, comfy dual power leather heated seats, classic gauges, almost as fast a Mustang GT (loads more HP) but roomy and comfortable and loaded with options. Low-key appearance means less cop attention. Multi displacement engine as advertised. 25-26 MPG highway

Interior is a little plasticky, especially the door panels, but not objectionably so. A 6 CD changer should be standard at this class of car (came with single CD/Sirius).

Total SAFETY & Total QUALITY - luv' em!
By 300C Fan Club

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

300C/Hemi is a total underdog in the luxury sedan class. It's built with Mercedes Benz' M-series body so it's got the comfort, roominess, and smooth marshmallow ride. Most importantly, 300C's SAFETY Rating (esp. Frontal Crash Test which is the most fatal) is one of the tops in this category of sedans per research data. And, at the current market price, it's a steal!!! Also, as a Petite Female Driver, I appreciate Chrysler's foresight in providing features like adjustable pedals, highly adjustable seats, etc. to make it possible for me to drive a rather voluminous car despite my height. Owned this car since '07 and had 0 problem. LUV 'em and will only buy Chryslers from now on.

Heated Seats for Driver & Passenger!!!, Highly adjustable Seats & Pedals, Sexy Exterior Body & Grill in the Front, Classic Interior & retro clock that everyone comments about, Extremely SMOOTH ride on city or highway, nice Conti tires, Automatic Highbeam, Incredibly ROOMY TRUNK that fits like SUV!

Fuel Efficiency, Gas cap to pop up i/o manual open, Front doors to stay open without big push

Gas Gauge
By John M

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my 300C since Nov 2007. Now just in the last 6 weeks I have twice run out of gas with my gas gauge showing 1/4 of a tank. I will be taking my car to the dealer this Friday.