2007 Chrysler 300 5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2007 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

C Sedan (5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
2007 Chrysler 300C
By Steve on 10/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have only driven this car about 3,000 miles. I am averaging about 21 mpg in 50/50 driving conditions city/highway. On the Highway at a steady 65-70 mph, according to the instantaneous mpg reading easy to get 27-29 mpg. Pretty good for 340 hp. Put your foot in it and mpg will drop to half of previous, although the acceleration is great. Have winter driving coming up, wonder how it will be in the snow?

Speedboat
By rollin59 on 03/21/10 20:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a superb car. I was looking for a late model fast, V8 powered sporty car, looked at 07-09 Mustang GT and Camaro. Mustang rides like a lumber wagon on rough roads. Camaro has too little head room and both had kind of chintzy interior. A friend who has a Magnum kept raving about the 5.7 Hemi with multi-displacement. Short story, I test drove a 300C Hemi and wound up buying a low mileage lease return. So far (1 month) a great car.

Total SAFETY & Total QUALITY - luv' em!
By 300C Fan Club on 02/09/10 08:39 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

300C/Hemi is a total underdog in the luxury sedan class. It's built with Mercedes Benz' M-series body so it's got the comfort, roominess, and smooth marshmallow ride. Most importantly, 300C's SAFETY Rating (esp. Frontal Crash Test which is the most fatal) is one of the tops in this category of sedans per research data. And, at the current market price, it's a steal!!! Also, as a Petite Female Driver, I appreciate Chrysler's foresight in providing features like adjustable pedals, highly adjustable seats, etc. to make it possible for me to drive a rather voluminous car despite my height. Owned this car since '07 and had 0 problem. LUV 'em and will only buy Chryslers from now on.

Gas Gauge
By John M on 10/06/09 18:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my 300C since Nov 2007. Now just in the last 6 weeks I have twice run out of gas with my gas gauge showing 1/4 of a tank. I will be taking my car to the dealer this Friday.

Rating Review
By Lawrence Harper on 02/01/09 09:57 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is one of the most classically designed reasonably priced vehicles on the road today. Chrysler 300C needs about a 30% Improvement in interior & rear traction Imperfections to be the best model on the market, in its category. Most serious problem with Model 300C Non-Four Wheel Drive is a "Serious Lack of Rear Traction, in Snow".

LOVE this car!
By dhoolwerf on 05/13/08 18:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've been admiring the 300C since its debut in 2005, and finally went out and bought one; a 2007 300C SRT Design model. The SRT Design shares some of the appearance cues of the SRT8, such as 20" wheels, trunk-mounted spoiler, suede seat inserts and leather-wrapped steering wheel, but has the smaller 5.7 liter hemi. My fuel economy fluctuates between 18 and 20 mpg with mixed highway/city driving, which is better than the V6-powered Isuzu SUV that this car replaced, so I have no complaints about the fuel consumption. The car is comfortable, quiet, stylish, fast, and is very well equipped, plus has a lifetime powertrain warranty; a lot of car for the money. I highly recommend this car!

I absoutely love my 300C!!!!
By KELLEY on 03/15/08 12:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I dreamt about owning this car and I was finally able to buy it and I bought it right off the lot with only 60 miles on it and i have loved every minute of it. I get people staring at it all the time and complimenting me on how nice of a car it is and it makes me feel good. I love it!!! It was everything I thought it would be.

300C Best Bang for your Buck!
By RJ on 03/15/08 00:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Coming out of a 00 Jag XJ8 brought a little concern w/No regrets. The interior room is much welcome (5 adults comfortably) along with nice size trunk. Fit & Finish is not the same. American manufactures do not understand that they need to offer less options. Offer 2 or 3 packages. The performance is better except for steering. Quiet & Comfortable ride + price= Five Stars. You will not find a nicer car for the money along with lifetime warranty.

Love it!
By keith on 01/18/08 21:04 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I had owned 4 new Cadillacs before buying the 300 and it's every bit as good a car for about $10,000 less but with a little more "punch" but not quite the mileage (with the Hemi). I hope the new owners of Chrysler keep it up... I'll buy another!

coul be alot better for the money
By laura on 11/20/07 06:19 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought Heritege Edition for the looks Promises are bad news. I get 11 MPG. Too expensive to go for a drive. I paid over $40,000 cash for my husbands dream car. This black beauty should have alot more goodies.