2007 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
Gas tank problems
By thelio on 02/03/12 06:07 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Chrysler 300 2007 Check Engine Light can on a couple months back 2011. I took it to several shop and got opinions that I was not happy with. So I took it to the dealer where I purchased it. The dealer told me the gas tank had a hole in it from rubbing on the frame and it was $1100.00 dollars to repair. They are saying do to the age and miles on the car they will not repair it. It want pass the Ohio aim test because of the check engine light being on. The 30 day temp plate has expired. Moreover its a very poor and un-safe design if the gas tank rubs on anything. I refuse to drive a car that may explode. A gas tank should never rub anything. I have no car now. what can I do.

Time 2 Trade It In! Already?
By TLew on 07/14/10 07:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I brought the car in November 2009 I loved it!! A few months later, I've run out of gas @ least 5 times w/ the gas tank showing 1/4 of a tank! I've replaced 2 fuel pumps & Don Jackson Chrysler Jeep still doesn't know what's wrong with it! The gear shaft has gotten stuck in Park, so I had to replace that! The car had major electrical problems. I've replaced the "Hood Switch" which makes the car think that the hood is open, according to Don Jackson. The eps & traction light continues 2 come on, & the dealership still doesn't know whats wrong with it. The radio sounds muffled & the lighter doesn't work, after changing the fuses twice!! I still like the car, I just hate the dealership!

In love
By jordan on 03/03/10 19:48 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased car with 12,000 miles on it. Ride is amazing. Typically only keep cars for 2 years. Ill be keeping this one for awhile. Pros: looks amazing, lots of space, solid features, no problems yet. Cons: the door closes back on you when you swing it open, some parts of car feel a little "plastic" THATS IT!

An absolute class act !
By Jersey Shore on 07/24/09 16:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I couldn't have designed or built a better car if I did it myself. I usually buy a top of the line car with all the do-dads. Because of the economy, I thought I'd better scale down and buy something less expensive. I did, and man am I surprised! I thought I was skimping, but got one of the best cars I've ever owned. I honestly can't find ONE thing to complain about. It's quiet, roomy, comfortable, fast, exceptionally impressive and economical. You can take it to Home Depot, load the trunk with no problem. Take it to the country club later and park it with the big boys! .. all for the price of a Honda. I'm totally happy with it.

Excellent driving machine
By Don S. on 06/04/09 12:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2000 300m new, and loved it for 6 years. Picked up the 2007 Touring (ex-Rental) for 14K at a local GM dealer, added chrome 18" 300c wheels and Goodyear Eagle Response Edge tires. What a difference! It now handles like my old 300m which had a 'performance/handling package'. Same 3.5L V6 moves it around pretty well, and gets 27 mpg highway. I drive windy mountain roads daily, and use the auto-stick to keep it in 3rd up to 45mph. On the hwy, it slips into 5th, and just flat cruises. RWD took some time to adjust to, but handles well. The stock stereo sounds almost as good as the old 300m. The aux jack connects to an MP3 player or ??. GSM replaces compass/computer.

WOW! Just what the doctor ordered
By alocke54 on 06/22/08 12:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have been looking for a great deal on the 300 since they came out. Got a smoking deal on a 2007 Dealer car: 6300 miles, 5 speed auto stick (unavailable on the newer 3.5 models), leather, sun roof. Traded in a 2004 Liberty due to the gas mileage. I have just got the 300 and I've averaged 25 MPG! Great for a large car. Golf clubs and three wheel cart fits easily in the trunk. The cruise control is in an odd spot, and the drivers window is the only one with one touch down (Liberty had both front windows one touch down). Ride is excellent, and I am looking forward to a long, happy, and satisfying relationship.

Great Car for the money
By David on 05/28/08 13:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is probably the finest car I've ever owned. I have owned Cadillac, big Buicks, several Pontiacs, and this one tops them all. I traded a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab (HEMI) because of gas mileage, and I am very happy I did. The mileage has been averaging in the mid-20's with the 3.5 L HO engine on a 35 mile one-way daily commute. Plenty of power, and good mileage too. Best of both worlds. The car rides and handles great, a true road car, but nimble around town as well. Lots of room inside and creature comforts galore. I absolutely love it!

The best car ever!
By Dixie on 05/09/08 07:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car after admiring it for a couple of years. I have had no regrets! I love it. Everyone compliments its looks and if I were to ever let anyone else drive it (which I won't) they would love the speed and handling. It is always first out at the stoplight!

a really nice car
By Mark on 04/30/08 21:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My 300 is a great car for me and I am very happy I decided on this over some others. I looked at foreign and domestic cars in this class but ultimately chose the 300, with the price the final decider. I am very satisfied with the 3.5 V6, and the mpg savings over the hemi makes it a worthwhile choice for me. It is very roomy and comfortable. Pleasure to drive, not a sports car but fun. Extremely quiet inside even at 85 mph. At first I was afraid the "chopped" look meant poor visibility but not the case. My former car was an Aurora and I miss its oomph but I don't miss the low mpg, high maintenance cost and amenities that were an annoyance at times.

Love the Look!!
By Love the look on 04/19/08 20:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the car overall - lots of compliments on the 'tough' look of the car. Color, pearl, is beautiful!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.