Used 2007 Chrysler 300 Touring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Gas tank problems
By thelio

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Chrysler 300 2007 Check Engine Light can on a couple months back 2011. I took it to several shop and got opinions that I was not happy with. So I took it to the dealer where I purchased it. The dealer told me the gas tank had a hole in it from rubbing on the frame and it was $1100.00 dollars to repair. They are saying do to the age and miles on the car they will not repair it. It want pass the Ohio aim test because of the check engine light being on. The 30 day temp plate has expired. Moreover its a very poor and un-safe design if the gas tank rubs on anything. I refuse to drive a car that may explode. A gas tank should never rub anything. I have no car now. what can I do.

Favorite Features

Looks great in and out.

Suggested Improvements

If a product is un-safely design it should not be on the market. A gas tank should never touch are move. If it dose it should not rub anything due to heat which make cause an explodion causing death. Recall for this problem!

Time 2 Trade It In! Already?
By TLew

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I brought the car in November 2009 I loved it!! A few months later, I've run out of gas @ least 5 times w/ the gas tank showing 1/4 of a tank! I've replaced 2 fuel pumps & Don Jackson Chrysler Jeep still doesn't know what's wrong with it! The gear shaft has gotten stuck in Park, so I had to replace that! The car had major electrical problems. I've replaced the "Hood Switch" which makes the car think that the hood is open, according to Don Jackson. The eps & traction light continues 2 come on, & the dealership still doesn't know whats wrong with it. The radio sounds muffled & the lighter doesn't work, after changing the fuses twice!! I still like the car, I just hate the dealership!

Favorite Features

Extremely roomy! Interior has a awesome color & design. A very fast vehicle, it floats on the highway! The tires hug the road & its very smooth. You won't feel a single bump!

Suggested Improvements

Better grills, it scratches very easily. Better speakers & radio for that type of vehicle. Full/Double sunroofs. The windows should be able to be let down w/ the remote when u do the auto star, Honda has that feature!

In love
By jordan

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased car with 12,000 miles on it. Ride is amazing. Typically only keep cars for 2 years. Ill be keeping this one for awhile. Pros: looks amazing, lots of space, solid features, no problems yet. Cons: the door closes back on you when you swing it open, some parts of car feel a little "plastic" THATS IT!

An absolute class act !
By Jersey Shore

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I couldn't have designed or built a better car if I did it myself. I usually buy a top of the line car with all the do-dads. Because of the economy, I thought I'd better scale down and buy something less expensive. I did, and man am I surprised! I thought I was skimping, but got one of the best cars I've ever owned. I honestly can't find ONE thing to complain about. It's quiet, roomy, comfortable, fast, exceptionally impressive and economical. You can take it to Home Depot, load the trunk with no problem. Take it to the country club later and park it with the big boys! .. all for the price of a Honda. I'm totally happy with it.

Favorite Features

Understated class with no minor quirks or inconveniences. I feel like an American again!

Suggested Improvements

Don't be afraid of the 6... it feels like an 8; but next time I'm tring the hemi. It might be the last time we get the chance to drive a true classic.

Excellent driving machine
By Don S.

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2000 300m new, and loved it for 6 years. Picked up the 2007 Touring (ex-Rental) for 14K at a local GM dealer, added chrome 18" 300c wheels and Goodyear Eagle Response Edge tires. What a difference! It now handles like my old 300m which had a 'performance/handling package'. Same 3.5L V6 moves it around pretty well, and gets 27 mpg highway. I drive windy mountain roads daily, and use the auto-stick to keep it in 3rd up to 45mph. On the hwy, it slips into 5th, and just flat cruises. RWD took some time to adjust to, but handles well. The stock stereo sounds almost as good as the old 300m. The aux jack connects to an MP3 player or ??. GSM replaces compass/computer.

Favorite Features

5 speed auto-stick, comfy (heated) front seats, styling, ride, handling

Suggested Improvements

Stock touring tires (Goodyear Integrity 215/65/17) make it handle like a boat. Get 18" wheels and Goodyear Eagle Response Edge 235/60/18s. I filled mine with Nitrogen. You'll thank me next time you turn a corner.