2007 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
Unhappy with the company
By needrefund on 08/15/13 16:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I am an owner of 2007 Chrysler 300. I got stranded 3 yrs ago. I cannot shift my gear to reverse position and was told that 2006 Chrysler 300 had the same problem. The spring inside the shifter was defective. Up to this time, I was waiting for a recall just like the 2006 models. Unfortunately, my car was broken into 6 months ago and my receipt for the repair were among the things taken. I was about to get a copy from the dealership, but they went out of business. I was frustrated to know that the main plant in Detroit does not have a main database for all record of repairs done for cars that they sold.

Gas tank problems
By thelio on 02/03/12 06:07 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Chrysler 300 2007 Check Engine Light can on a couple months back 2011. I took it to several shop and got opinions that I was not happy with. So I took it to the dealer where I purchased it. The dealer told me the gas tank had a hole in it from rubbing on the frame and it was $1100.00 dollars to repair. They are saying do to the age and miles on the car they will not repair it. It want pass the Ohio aim test because of the check engine light being on. The 30 day temp plate has expired. Moreover its a very poor and un-safe design if the gas tank rubs on anything. I refuse to drive a car that may explode. A gas tank should never rub anything. I have no car now. what can I do.

2007 Chrysler 300C
By Steve on 10/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have only driven this car about 3,000 miles. I am averaging about 21 mpg in 50/50 driving conditions city/highway. On the Highway at a steady 65-70 mph, according to the instantaneous mpg reading easy to get 27-29 mpg. Pretty good for 340 hp. Put your foot in it and mpg will drop to half of previous, although the acceleration is great. Have winter driving coming up, wonder how it will be in the snow?

Time 2 Trade It In! Already?
By TLew on 07/14/10 07:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I brought the car in November 2009 I loved it!! A few months later, I've run out of gas @ least 5 times w/ the gas tank showing 1/4 of a tank! I've replaced 2 fuel pumps & Don Jackson Chrysler Jeep still doesn't know what's wrong with it! The gear shaft has gotten stuck in Park, so I had to replace that! The car had major electrical problems. I've replaced the "Hood Switch" which makes the car think that the hood is open, according to Don Jackson. The eps & traction light continues 2 come on, & the dealership still doesn't know whats wrong with it. The radio sounds muffled & the lighter doesn't work, after changing the fuses twice!! I still like the car, I just hate the dealership!

Fantastic car!
By Hemilover on 04/18/10 16:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

If you drive this car you will buy it! The 300C has everything you'd want. Mileage is not bad at all for a Hemi. I've been getting 22 mpg on the highway. The power, handling, styling is exceptional. Chrysler should advertise this car!

Speedboat
By rollin59 on 03/21/10 20:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a superb car. I was looking for a late model fast, V8 powered sporty car, looked at 07-09 Mustang GT and Camaro. Mustang rides like a lumber wagon on rough roads. Camaro has too little head room and both had kind of chintzy interior. A friend who has a Magnum kept raving about the 5.7 Hemi with multi-displacement. Short story, I test drove a 300C Hemi and wound up buying a low mileage lease return. So far (1 month) a great car.

In love
By jordan on 03/03/10 19:48 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased car with 12,000 miles on it. Ride is amazing. Typically only keep cars for 2 years. Ill be keeping this one for awhile. Pros: looks amazing, lots of space, solid features, no problems yet. Cons: the door closes back on you when you swing it open, some parts of car feel a little "plastic" THATS IT!

Total SAFETY & Total QUALITY - luv' em!
By 300C Fan Club on 02/09/10 08:39 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

300C/Hemi is a total underdog in the luxury sedan class. It's built with Mercedes Benz' M-series body so it's got the comfort, roominess, and smooth marshmallow ride. Most importantly, 300C's SAFETY Rating (esp. Frontal Crash Test which is the most fatal) is one of the tops in this category of sedans per research data. And, at the current market price, it's a steal!!! Also, as a Petite Female Driver, I appreciate Chrysler's foresight in providing features like adjustable pedals, highly adjustable seats, etc. to make it possible for me to drive a rather voluminous car despite my height. Owned this car since '07 and had 0 problem. LUV 'em and will only buy Chryslers from now on.

Gas Gauge
By John M on 10/06/09 18:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my 300C since Nov 2007. Now just in the last 6 weeks I have twice run out of gas with my gas gauge showing 1/4 of a tank. I will be taking my car to the dealer this Friday.

Dont like the car
By Joe on 09/09/09 14:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my 300 for the past two years. Traded in my Chevy Tahoe for this car. So far my car has had both fuel tank problems. The parts were very hard to find, and Chrysler Inc did not want to take any responsibility. Chrysler personnel have very poor customer skills and a very poor customer service both at the dealer and at the manufacturer. Car has run out of gas several times with the fuel gauge showing over 1/4 of a tank. Dealer and Manufacturer have seen nothing wrong and released this car to me. I have ran out of gas in this vehicle at least 5 times, and sometimes on the freeway. The support for this car is horrible.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.