2006 Chrysler 300 Consumer Review: My Hemi Is Bigger Than My Husb

2006 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Review

2006 Chrysler 300

SRT-8 Sedan (6.1L V8 5-speed Automatic)

My Hemi Is Bigger Than My Husbands
By Hemi Girl on

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I'm parting ways with my SRT8 after almost 2 years. My employer is putting us back in company cars. It has been the most enjoyable car I have ever owned. From the day I drove it home I got thumbs up signs from drivers on the highway, people still walk over to talk about it when I'm gassing it up, I've owned Mercedes E class, Audi A6's and various other not so exotic cars but this car has been the best. I average 18 around town, get 21-22 on the hwy, never had a mechanical issue, original brakes, only second set of tires, we live in Minnesota and the traction/stability system kept us on track in the worst weather. Love the U Connect, the Navi, I have had some tickets too, its fast!

Black Met, U Connect, navigation, Xenon lights, huge brakes, power, looks, ride, flawless reliability. I kept my husband away from it. He's got a Grand Cherokee Hemi to play with! I'm really going to miss this car.

More power? Really I liked it the way it was, I don't need to manually shift it, the computer does fine. Tried manually shifting it to see if it accellerated faster, I don't think it made any difference. The leather on the driver seat is a little soft from the wear point of view.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review