Just for looks
By truthbetold37 on
2006 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
This car is just for looks. Even with doing regular maintenenace to preven major problems I still had them. Within 2 years of owning my 300 I have paid $700 to replace a housing unit $600 to replace the water pump $1700 to repair a crack head caused by the car running hot when the water pump went out. And now the car is stuck in park come to find out there are a lot of people having this same problem with Chrysler cars something about the shift box there is some plastic piece that is faulty and Chrysler will not do a recall leaving the customer to have to replace it. Will never ever buy another Chrysler car again. My father told me not to buy Chrysler but I did not listen.
Favorite Features
The body style is nice.
Suggested Improvements
The performance of the car is crap. This is not a relaible vehicle at all. I paid under $15,000 for a chevrolet that was still in perfect condition after 8 years and less than $12,000 for an oldsmobile that lasted 15 years. I paid almost $30,000 for this car and after 2 years of owning it has broken down at least once every year and we are talking about major repair. Time to go back to the drawing board.