In love! 300 touring rwd ltd pkg
By 300 MANIAC on
2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Best automobile I have ever owned! Had showroom new cars before, but this one is what I've been looking for all these years. Awesome styling inside and out. Room galore, great gauges, too many pluses to tell here. I don't want to put too many miles on the silver lady, but I cannot wait to get in and enjoy the experience! 3.5 L, 5 speed auto stick German tranny, loves to keep pulling on out to jail time speeds in city driving without even trying. Turns on a dime. Only car I ever wanted to keep til I'm dead and I'm a younger boomer. Pulled in to a major fast food rest stop on I-75, a guy comes up to me, says "I thought for sure there was a Bentley pulling in, beautiful car". 1 more look at bedtime-in love!
Favorite Features
Love the interior size, leather, other accents, large, classy guages, and love that clock, even the "not leather" dash, it's finish very unobtrusive with open feeling. The 50/50 balance gives wonderful handling. I was shocked at the torque in the 3.5l for such a big car. Also love the high ride feel.
Suggested Improvements
Man, this is tough, but I'll try. Inside roof line may be a bit low, but I'm very willing to live with it, being that it gives this driver the feeling of being in a real cabin, overseeing all necessary views. I'm 6 ft. And have the seat to the max ht., my head not even close to the roof. There I go again!