best of both worlds
By gking1985 on
2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
Essentially the best vehicle I have ever owned. Combines the exhilaration, acceleration, and precision I expect from my Jaguar, and the quiet, luxurious, and smooth attributes I get from my Lexus Hybrid. I'm a believer in domestic cars again - you will NEVER feel underpowered at a stoplight, or an on-ramp. The Benz-derived tranny is a perfect mate to the "demi-HEMI" and shifts smoothly without hesitation. There should be no question about engine performance - RWD's performance off the line is jaw dropping (in dry conditions of course). If you want a car you can schmooze the boss in, and blow past the European imports in, look no further.
Favorite Features
Without question the HEMI. Other features are appreciated - the fan on the climate control is quiet and refined at any speed and not intrusive. Love the backup sensors, the navigation is intuitive and easy to use, and the MP3 support & Boston premium audio rock. Literally.
Suggested Improvements
Come on Chrysler, I know you love to use hard plastic, but in a car like this step it up a notch. However, the view under the hood is GORGEOUS.