Used 2006 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Great Car, aside from gas mileage
By J.M.

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Car is awesome, aside from terrible gas mileage. Fun to drive, real head turner, but gas mileage is worse than i imagined. I have been driving it very calmly and only getting 12 mpg

inside is not too gaudy, but very up to day. UCONNECT system and NAV system are awesome

UCONNECT on radio instead of on rear view mirror

The perfect car
By retail102

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased to replace a BMW 740 returned on lemon law. Paid a little over half the price of a new beemer. Four months after purchase my wife and brother bought the same car, different colors of course. Love the ride, performance lacks ZERO. ESP is great in Ohio winter. The Rear parking sensors have been a blessing in parking garage. I have never filled out one of these questionaires but with the price of this car I feel compeled to "spread the word" Great Job! If this car wore a bage from Europe it would easily sell for over $100,000.00. A steal at 45k

ESP in Ohio Winter. The spread of headlamp vision.

I really cannot add or see any improvement available, its very inexpensive for what it is. Congratulations Chrysler!

Unhappy in Appleton
By Teo

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This IS my first experience with any Chyrsler products. After waiting a additional year for the 06's to come out and then test driving a demo 300C AWD I thought I made a informed decision to purchase this vehicle. My vehicle finally arrived and I took delivery of it with 16 miles on the ODO. The excitement quickly turned to dissapointment in just ONE mile from the dealership! The vehicle had a SEVERE shudder and EXTREME pull to the right! 10 more miles the check engine light comes on! Long story-short-4 months--4000 miles and 16 visits to 3 dealerships and two tire dealers(2 sets of Continental's and tried one set of Goodyear Assurance's) Problems STILL there! Even D-C has NO idea?? to the ??

STYLE! One of the BEST styled of ALL brands. 5.7L and AWD

Fully adjustable (6-way) air suspension Adaptable AWD instead of fixed 62%--38% Wind noise--Not acceptable for this vehicle and the $42,000 for it! Interior--ditto again!

Best Performance Buy
By Brett Schaffter

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in my MB CLS 500. I love this 425 HP engine. I have owned over 20 cars, at all prices ranges, and the 300 SRT8 is one of my favorites.

Engine, Style, Bluetooth Phone System (Uconnect)

Higher quality of plastic in the interior.

Best Car I have Owned!
By Andy

2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my 300 Limited just 2 weeks ago and LOVE this car! The stylish exterior to the wonderful smooth ride you can't ask for a better car in the low to mid $30's. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a large sedan.

Silver Blue Metallic Paint, Exterior look, rear seat space, and the smooth ride.

Larger gas tank and cup holders.