2006 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
New SRT 8
By John on 06/03/05 16:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I have a SRT 8 with 800 miles on it at this time. So far it is every thing I had hoped it would be. the gas mileage is still a bit suspect, but with 425 horses what can one expect? The handling, ride, and performance are outstanding; so much so I am having second thoughts about taking it to 500 horses! I have yet to really push the car, and it may be awhile as there are precious few places one can really get on it.

love it
By joe petty on 06/02/05 21:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

love this car. I have owned a lot of cars but this is my favorite.After almost one year of owning it still no problems. Could not be happier with this car.

I'm thrilled with it
By wiskydelta on 06/02/05 09:33 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car is super fast, I've had it up to 135 and I've been told the govner kicks in at 155. It's also smooth and quiet to drive. Mine is a 2005, they will come down on a 05 but they want full sticker price on a 06, I paid $300 over invoice. This is also my first non-GM vehicle.

Fun Drive: Great Road Trip Vehicle
By Doc on 05/31/05 21:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

First road trip was a blast from the city to the country. Vehicle handled the interstate with ease, providing a comfortable drive over the hills and winding roads. Very capable for passing and handles well. Vehicle cabin was roomy and made for a comfortable driver and passenger ride. Full economy did not fully meet expectations. However, did drive the recommended speed limit. Overall average was 18mpg. Never noticed when or if the engine went from 8 to 4 cylinder operation. The trunk proved to be roomy enough to handle all the luggage for three people. Over the course of a 500 trip, grew to love the performance and handling of the vehicle. Missed the upscale luxury interiors.

Returning to the Past
By B. Parnell on 05/27/05 11:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a '99 300M because in 1956 a 300 blew me away in Okla City -- I was driving a '55 Chev with a big engine and lots of toys. I liked the '99 300M, but didn't like the front wheel drive. Chrysler fixed this for me in the new 300. I have a 2006 and love everything the great designers and engineers did. Great Car. PS I also bought the wife a new PT Cruiser -- another great car.

Best Car I've Owned
By So-Cal Lee on 05/27/05 11:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a 2005 300-C. The dealer loaded it up with everything plus some of their own add-ons to boost their profit. That bothered me. Everything else is better than I expected. I still have my 300M but this is a totally different experience. This is without a doubt the nicest car I've owned. Get compliments all the time. Ride is smooth, quiet and I feel the car is firmly on the road at any speed. Have driven in mountains and handling is great. Complaints: Paint quality needs improvement. I have "Orange Peel", rear view mirrow blocks visibility while turning right. Car has tendency to track to right or left with slightest crown in roadway

too low
By walter alvarez on 05/24/05 12:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

so far it's been very good except when parking. The engine covers underneath are too low.

Best Car I Ever Had
By KEG on 05/21/05 10:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My Chrysler 300C is the best car I ever owned. Fun to drive, solid quality, and great looks makes it a real winner. In a sea of cars that are just the "same", the 300 sticks out. Thanks for getting American cars back on track.

Hits & Misses
By Doc on 05/15/05 23:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Overall, a great, full to drive and true head turner. The Hemi gives the car plenty of get up and go, acceleration is outstanding and responsive. Plenty of interior room, well laid out instrumentation. Seating needs more bolstering, better designed buckets to keep you from sliding, better interior noise dampening to provider a quieter ride and reduce wind and road noises. The vehicle appearance demands attention and gets you notice on the road. Longer seat bottoms are needed for tall driver, or seat extension. Car provides great leg room. I am over 6 feet and this cars allows me to adjust my seat all the way back and still have room to get in the back seat and be comfort. Great car.

You Gotta Get One!!
By Eric on 05/07/05 22:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Since the first time I laid my eyes on the 300, I just had to get it. I just bought one in April and have been loving it ever since. I've recieved so many compliments on my car(300 limited) and heads are still turning. The look, ride and comfort are just great! Can't wait to get it on the road. You won't regret it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.