Used 2006 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews - 387 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Love this car
By Karen

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I would buy this car again! The ride is smooth as can be and the power is wonderful. It's fun to drive and the looks - well, every knows what they look like and it still turns heads. The room inside is unbelievable. My Great Dane even fits comfortably! My husband at 6'2" is comfortable in the drivers seat, passengers seat, and he even has plenty of leg room in the back. The ONLY down side is the windshield seems a little narrow and it took a little getting used to when pulling up to stop lights. It is necessary to stop back a little further than normal in order to be able to see the light, otherwise you do have to duck down to see through the windshield. I love this car.

Roominess, power, smooth ride, it's very quiet, and the overall look.

The windshield height.

The Best Car on the Market
By Miss Taylor

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I had driven a Chrysler 300 approximatley 1 year ago. When we decided to purchase antoher car. I was asked what kind of car I wanted. The Chrysler 300C was the only car that came to mind. Once I test drove "THIS CAR", I knew this was the ONE for me. Talking about comfort, luxury, style, all in one. This car is well worth the drive. I would recommend that you test drive one today. I am sure that you would make this you final purchase. I plan on keeping this on for years to come.

I must say that my favorite features for this car would be the Chrome finishing and the placement of the chrome. The chrome has been uniquely placed on the top the front fender and rear bumper. This allows the driver behind you, to not be blinded by the glare of their headlamps. Style, Style, Style.

I can not think of any "suggestsed improvements" at this time. I am BLESSED to have found such a car. Thank you Chrysler for my dream car. This is the second Chryler that we have purchased.

Chrysler 300c
By BOB ISHI

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The most fun car to drive since I sold my 68 442. It is by far the best long distance traveling car I have owned and I get a new car every 3 years and I am 63 yrs old

styling, performance, prestige, comfort and safety features

Too much chrome on the exterior. Do body color or black on 300c

Black Crystal 300C
By Don Marsh

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first Chrysler, my wife and I looked and test drove many different makes including Cadillac, Mercedes,Acura,Toyota ... etc. What sold us on this car was the style, performance and value. We have 3000 miles on the 300 C and not a problem or complaint. My wife and I just love to drive this car.

The Hemi power, 5 speed auto's smoothness, the Style of the exterior, interior. I like the standard folding rear seats.

optional A/C cooling for front seats easyer to use cruise control.

Middle priced luxury
By 300C4me

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

We purchased the 300C for its looks, comfort and drive. We love the way it handles and all of the extras are just great. It is our first new car purchase and it is worth every penny!

Sirrius sattelite!Memory key functions all your settings are remembered.

The mirrors on the visors could be nicer.