2006 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews 37

2006 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

2006 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
300 C
By Rocco on 06/14/05 12:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

A few things could have been better, But then again, every car has some flaws. I found it vey difficiult to adjust the rear view mirror. I can't grip it good to move it. Bling spots all over. And limited view through the front window, cant see traffic light good, i find myself looking at the walk way lights to determine if the light changed green. But over all , i love it.!!!!!

Great car, if only frony end was better
By Bobay on 06/14/05 07:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

After having the car for only a week, I noticed that it was pulling to the right after two visits to the dealer for repairs, all they really did was over inflate the front tires. Now I guess my tire warrenty will be voited for improper ware.

One of the best
By Jerry on 06/13/05 12:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looked at it on Friday, test drove it on Satruday, bought it on Sunday......... I'm a big man and this car with it's telecoping wheel, variable pedals, and power seat, gives all the room I need for comfort and access to all the controls........ The fit and finish is one of the best for a NA built car.....I would like this car more if I could have gotten the hemi, but price and insurnce was was factor. All in all, one of the best I have owned and driven. I gave up a great Ford Crown Vic to drive one of the best! And the styling sure makes a statement!

Chrysler 300 M
By Osmundo Sanchez on 06/12/05 05:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Excellent experience. Different design. It has the features of an expensive european car, but not the price. Powerfull Hemy motor. Seats are great.

E55amg substitute
By Jim Jones on 06/11/05 16:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Outstanding muscle car performance in a beautiful and sophisticate 4 dr sedan package with all the creature comforts for under $50K! It does not get any better and you save at least $30K over what the E55AMG would set you back. So it takes premium and gets about 12 mpg in town. Not a great price to pay for so much fun.

love my 300c
By richard watson on 06/09/05 18:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

in the nine months that i have owned it i have had no problems except for trying to learn how to operate all the gadgets and dodads,the only thing i might complain about is mph and i knew mhat i 3was getting when i bough it

Nice car, needs a few refinements.
By Rob on 06/09/05 11:50 AM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Finally, got my 300C. Excluding back seat DVD and Sirius (n/a in Canada), it is fully loaded. It's been fun 3 days. Plenty of power. Effortlessly accelerating and passing other cars. Quiet. I owned 2 300Ms and moved to 300C thanks to Chrysler's pull forward program or it would be another 6 months in 300M. I also shopped BMW 5 series, but did not want to pay extra and wait another 6 month in the old car. Attractive design, but car feels a little bit bulky in the front (especially when cornering) as I can see hood's corners. I had no problems with visibility, but it takes a bit to get used to boxy design when parking. Shows 14l/100km mostly highway driving. Hoped for less, but no complaints.

We Love Our Hemi!
By hickory on 06/08/05 21:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

We've only had the car for 12 days,and can't say enough good things about it. It's whisper-quiet, smooth over the bumps, has great amenities, and it looks great! Gas mileage has been in the low 20's, including time sitting in the driveway reading the manual & figuring out the gadgets. The navigation system is light-years better than our 2004 Town & Country (guess we need to update our disc for it). Love the EVIC with its multitude of informative screens and its easy-to- set "personal settings" option. Rain-sensing windshield wipers are excellent (a feature we've never had before); roomy trunk is terrific; all the "toys" are lots of fun (and helpful). Can't beat the Hemi!

Drive as usual for l00 Miles
By 300C 4 dr sedan on 06/05/05 13:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

We have found at least a dozen features about this car that we do not like, 700 words is not enough to tell the entire story, a quick summary is no front seat assist handles, backs of legs rub on side of car when getting out. Daytime glare on dash instruments, buttons that operate radio, navigation etc. are not illuminated at night. Demo ride did not point out that highbeam headlights were obtained by pushing down on the lever not by lifting up the lever as with prior Chrysler cars. The feature that bothered me most however was the lack of comfortable armrests for the driver, I was spoiled by the captains chairs in my van. I was not told about the cost of the puncture proof tires either.

What a great car!
By Richard on 06/04/05 16:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my 2006 Chrsyler Limited. Great design & looks. Smoothest ride I've ever seen. Oh so quite, no wind noise. Plenty of power. Handling is a dream. Chrysler is to be commended on such a great car!