Used 2006 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chrysler 300

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Middle priced luxury
By 300C4me

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

We purchased the 300C for its looks, comfort and drive. We love the way it handles and all of the extras are just great. It is our first new car purchase and it is worth every penny!

Favorite Features

Sirrius sattelite!Memory key functions all your settings are remembered.

Suggested Improvements

The mirrors on the visors could be nicer.

Finally got my Imperial with a 426 HEMI
By CanadaCraig

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

When I was a boy - my dream car was one that didn't exist. An Imperial with a 426 HEMI. Finally - after all these years - that dream has come true and it's called the 300C SRT8. It's a classic American luxury sedan with the heart [and suspension and brakes] of a genuine sports car. And I know all about sports cars. I traded in a 1991 Acura NSX [that I owned for 11 years] to buy my 300C SRT8. And I'm not even slightly disappointed. Oh sure - the NSX was a wonderful car - and handled better - but it's not as fast. There is something very confidence inspiring knowing that you have 425 h.p. just waiting for you. [have you ever watched the movie 'Duel'?! lol] The 300C SRT8 is a VERY nice car.

Favorite Features

I really like... How the engine rocks the car slightly at idle. The sound of the engine when pushed. The steering, the fantastic brakes. How it handles. [considering its weight] But most of all - how the car LOOKS. It's not 'beautiful' [in the true sense of the word] but it is 'impressive'.

Suggested Improvements

Longer seat cushions. Less brake dust. Higher quality carpet/floor mats. At full throttle - 1st to 2nd gear change can be abrupt. The transmission computer allows engine to rev beyond redline. The fuel flow is stopped [for a moment] and when it goes into 2nd gear - it HITS HARD. TSB is promised.

Don't miss the SUV
By Karen

2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this car after obsessive shopping and am completely satisfied. The black with chrome is very classy.It is alot of car for the money. The bluetooth u-connect where the phone comes through the radio/nav is cool.The DVD hidden in the center console and headsets keep everyone happy.The navigation is terrific. I've been driving it for 6 months with no regrets! My husband who is a BMW person loves the drive and power. Great on long trips.Gas mileage up to 22 mpg. Highly recommend this car for all ages. Seems very solid.

Favorite Features

HEMI, navigation, wood steering wheel, ride, info system, warranty, power.Adjustable pedals and seats. Huge trunk space. Boston Acoustics sound system is terrific.Heated seats. Lots of airbags.

Suggested Improvements

Sometimes there is a blind spot with the side view mirrors. Sometimes visibility issues.

I love my chrysler
By Elizabeth Youngblood

2006 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I like this car it's spacious I went from an SUV to a sedan and I want to keep this car forever. Even though it's not the best one out of all the chryslers, I am already looking to change the image on my car.

Favorite Features

I love everything about it

Suggested Improvements

i can't really say what can be improved for this car.

My 300c
By Excellency

2006 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The 300c is a great car with excellent detailing. The 300c handles very well for a large vehicle. It is comfortable and fun to drive. My car is admired by many people from all walks of life.

Favorite Features

I like the Hemi Engine and body style.

Suggested Improvements

More room for attaching the front seat belts.