Second 300, I Love the Hemi!
By Robert Clarke on
2005 Chrysler 300 C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
I have heard the "owned by a Little Old Lady" line before. This was True! I met her and she is a 75 year old lady and it was her husband's baby. A 2005 with 11K, gotta love it! My second 300 and I am glad I got the Hemi this time. This car has every option available.
Favorite Features
Of course the motor. Also, the Nav, the Back Up Warning System, the Boston Acoustics Sound and the fact that I can use Regular Gas. The handling and the ride are wonderful. Gas mileage is not bad for a Rocket!
Suggested Improvements
Continental Tires are not the best and they are not the worst. I got money from the Class Action suit, but the wear was acceptable. I do like the self sealing feature.
By pjm83
on 11/03/11 19:01 PM (PDT)

You love your car so much that you were compelled to post two reviews -- under different account names -- about it? The previous review from "Jersey Guy" is obviously your spam: two identically designated cars of the same milage, both the second of that make for their owner, and both subject to the same old woman story (whom you met, nonetheless!). Why bother to hide behind a second account name when you make your identity so obvious? Such disingenuous posting tactics are not merely inane, but actually detrimental to the purpose of these forums; People look to sites such as this for guidance during significant purchases. Spam such as yours misrepresents the average experience owners have had with their cars. If you want to post a follow-up review for the car, that is perfectly fine, so long as it's stated to be one. But anonymously resubmitting the same opinions multiple times will ultimately undermine any credibility this site has, and with it, the value anyone may place in your own reviews. What you're doing is disrespectful and foolish. Please stop