2005 Chrysler 300 Consumer Review: A true American Can

2005 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Review

C Sedan (5.7L V8 5-speed Automatic)

A true American Can
By arhashim78 on

2005 Chrysler 300 C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

With this car Chrysler put the American car on the map again. It is an example how an american car should be. Big powerful engine, rear wheel drive, appealing exterior, roomy interior with reliability and a lot of luxury. This car is such a phenomenal car. Although it is an 05, yet it is an eye catch. with its beautiful chromed rims, spectacular front inspired from the 1958 300C. Also, my car is black so I think that adds more elegance to it. It had 112000 miles on the odometer when I bought it and today it has 124000 miles yet I haven't spend any penny on any kind of reparations.

Favorite Features

I like the that snort coming out from its great 5.7, 340hp HEMI engine, and its 5 speed Auto/Manual shifter responds very good and sifts smoothly. A lot of luxury to talk about in this car, it is very roomy, it is equipped with a navigation system, premuim sound system, a sunroof, rear parking sensors, heated leather seats, xenon headlights and much more!

Suggested Improvements

The thing I really did not like is the fragile middle console, and the fact that the roof is low. The low roof add a lot to the vehicle's style factor yet could be annoying specially for tell people. Also the brakes could've been much better yet they aren't bad at all.
By pjm83
on 06/06/14 07:20 AM (PDT)

"A true American car." Built on a Mercedes platform. Go 'Murica!