2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews 60

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2005 Chrysler 300 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
wow
By lebohner on 06/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

purchased April 2004 cash...Use itfor business, Real Estate Broker. Clients want to buy one so comfortable, turning radius is perfect...Get up and Go like you would not believe.

Great car for the Price!
By Russell Urzi on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My wife thought I was nuts when I traded in my 2002 Lexus ES300 for this car, but I'm glad that I did! This car is great looking and lots of fun to drive. A very classic exterior syle with a grill from the old 300s from the 1950's and a clean retro interior. Everyone makes fun of the interior analog clock but I happen to like it! This car feels more solid than my Lexus and has more "get up and go" power. If you are not careful, you will find yourself cruising at 95 mph and not even feel it. The only negative is the fit and finish is not up to Lexus standards and the quality of the interior matierals could be improved.

Finally An American Car That Rocks!!!
By Teamjon251 on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I traded a 2002 Lincoln Town Car for this 300 C. I'm glad I did!! This car is twice the car the Lincoln is. It's so quiet and the ride is great. You can't hear or feel the engine when it goes from 8 to 4. It turns heads everywhere I go.

Can't Believe The Price
By big ed on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Waited 6 weeks to get the black beauty I wanted. After 2 weeks, noticed the pull to the right others mentioned, but dealer fixed it (toe-in problem). It's perfectly built, silent, powerful- the best car I have ever owned, domestic or foreign. Paid MSRP with all the goodies and everything works perfectly. Incredible quality at this price, but fake chrome takes some getting used to.

can u say HEMI
By can u say HEMI on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Car runs very good. I would recomend other people to purchase.

my 300C
By brex64 on 06/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Best car value on the market today. Certainly will keep me from going back to Cadillac or Europeans

Sharpest car on the road
By SZQ on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is one awesome vehicle. I've driven LeSabre's for 25 years and all I can say is GM had better get with it. They've lost one long term customer.

300c
By slojoh on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

2nd day owned took it on a road trip to laughlin nv. two lane windy roads car handles very well with lots of power. mileage estimates seem to be good as it was 225 miles to destination and fill up took 9.2 gallons. people approach me in parking lots to ask me what it is. love the car and the styling.

Super car
By Mr. RLP on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'v had a Lexus LS400, an Infinity Q45, Cadillacs (Seville, Deville and Eldorado. This car is right there with all of them. Probably the fastest and definitely the best handling. It's not a Lexus nor Infinity, but it sure beats Cadillac. For the $34,000 that I spent, you can't even buy the little thing Cadillac calls a luxury car. The 300 C Hemi is outstanding.

beutiful
By gabi on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

its a fun car to drive & very good performance....