Used 2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Best bang for your buck!
By Les Wentz

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring AWD 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car in June of 2004,it makes me smile every time I look at it. I've never owned a car with so much Quality, You get the best bang for your buck! I'm sixty years old a had a lot of cars, but nothing like this beauty. Drive one and you'll buy one, the car will sell it's self!

Favorite Features

So Quiet, Real fun car to drive.

#2 and still loving it
By bobcat

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased a 300 touring in May 04 best car i ever owned. Traded in Dec for a fully loaded 300C. I am amazed at the power of the hemi this feels even more stable than the other. Love all options, love the stereo. This car will make you want to drive all the time. I have always owned American cars mostly Fords this is the best car on the street Chrysler should be very proud. This car turns heads and meets the driving needs of the american public. Do yourself a favor if you are in the market for a new car you gotta check this car out.

Favorite Features

styling build quality amount of room stereo system and the controls located in the steering wheel

Suggested Improvements

put more accesory outlets in the car, change the location of the cruise control

Poor gas mileage
By Dick Daniel

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

While the 300C is a great vehicle, the only real complaint is the lack of gas mileage any where near that stated in the literature. Combined mileage for 6 Months averaged 16 MPG with travel being 60% highway and 40% city. Even the dealer knew what my complaint would be when I took the car in for routine service. Other than that, only minor electrical problems at delivery due to a shorted cable connector in the truck.

Favorite Features

RETRO styling.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage improvement.

Chrysler Limited 300C
By Joanne

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

It is a beautiful looking car. I am disappointed with it however and it is the little things that are adding up - My ride is not as quiet as it is being advertised and dealer does not offer any suggestions other than that it will be different than my previous vehicle. I feel like I am in the cabin of an airplane. I am also having electronic problems - various lights on the dash come on and off- parking brake, traction system. (It does not happen when brought to dealer)

Favorite Features

It is a beautiful looking car both inside and out. I am however, very pleased with how the vehicle handles in the snow given that it is RWD. I did purchase snow tires (4 as the manual suggested) and it handles beautifully. It was a pleasant surprise given my overall disappointment with the vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

Visibility is a bit of a challange. The sideview mirrors block me from seeing what is actually there. It is as if I were wearing a hood. I've tried adjusting seat to various heights/forward etc and does not alleviate visual problem.

Gto Noo 05 Mustang Nooo I chose Hemi!!!!
By Stan in Ofallon Mo.

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Oh my gosh what a joy to own.. I am in heaven. The power is amazing...The looks are awesome...The Hemi is the only choice.

Favorite Features

Hemi

Suggested Improvements

Handle over passenger door.