2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
300C stands the test of time
By Marlonm on 02/14/09 15:51 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Just wanted to write-in after 88,000 miles I still love my 300C as much as the day I bought it. I have had a few, mostly minor problems (headlight, EGR valve, cam sensor, differential seal leak, nav button). All of these have been covered by 100K warranty. Still have yet to replace the brakes! Gas mileage is excellent (22 combined MPG) as long as I don't mash the pedal too often. I would buy this car all over again if Chrysler is still around in a few years.

Chryslers Big hit
By Tino on 02/11/09 07:57 AM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

this car is amazing. very smooth ride. turns heads everywhere i go. very nice high output 3.5L. when i was purchasing this car i was a little iffy about it because it was a Chrysler and i did not know what to expect. but this car prove me wrong and it has ben grate to me all i replaced was the tires and a a/c blower resister. overall this is a great car.

Love It
By Art on 02/03/09 15:46 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had some great cars but there is something about my 300 that makes me feel good when driving it or looking at it.Its a base model with cool vanilla paint with a sun roof and a six cylinder motor.I read a comment saying the base 6 is sluggish which I have to say is not true.I have friends who have the 300 with 8 cylinder motors and I cant see much difference.I had a 4 cylinder Mustang and my 300 is better on gas.Im not sorry I got the base because its still an eye pleaser with more than enough power which people remark about when riding in it.

Still In Love
By tweekes on 11/21/08 07:20 AM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

When I first saw the concept, I had to have this car. I can still find it in the parking lot. Everything else looks like a Lexus. It is a heavy, powerfull, stable, fast as sin, great looking vehicle. I now have over 60,000 miles. Only minor problems. Had to replace a mirror, a visor clip broke, have a wear problem on drivers leather seat, AC condenser failed (mfg does not evacuate long enough when new, leave water in them) had an alignment problem when new. Hard on tires though. Get Goodyear 60K tread guarantee and keep prorate at 30K. I still love this car. Got nav, satellite, can't live without them now.

VERY Impressed
By bagman on 08/04/08 11:28 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Best car I've ever owned! Drives smoothly, and is so comfortable. I have been getting 22 to 23 mpg in town and 27 to 28 mpg on the highway. I have absolutely no complaints with this car. I've owned other car makers' vehicles, but this Chrysler is far and away the best of any I've ever owned. It is a vehicle that turns heads everywhere I go. It has a classy feel and has amazing power!

Great Car!
By Hemi Heavy on 07/22/08 07:02 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased my 300c Used with 72,000 miles. It looks and drives like a brand new car. No clunky noises, squeaks or groans. Even who rides in it thinks it's a brand new car. The ride beats and 5-Series BMW out there. Very happy with this purchase. I would recommend driving this before committing to a higher priced "luxury" car.

Pretty Good Car
By bstate16 on 06/14/08 16:54 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring AWD 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am a 21 yr old male and I have owned this car 3 months, the only problem so far is the headlights went out, other than that it has been a good car. Chicks love this car, and everyone even people in BMW's have stopped me to ask what that is, and everyone thinks this is a 50,000 dollar car when its a 20,000 dollar car. I would not recommend getting this car, maybe later if gas ever drops. I am only getting 19 mpg.

I am Much Impressed
By Robert Clarke on 06/09/08 17:34 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought a 2005 Limited with 32K and I have recently put on 1K in 2 weeks! I am extremely satisfied and impressed with this car. Unique look and Mercedes Benz handling for very little money. Not one squeak or rattle and very smooth ride. I know others have complained about the Continental tires, but they do supply tenacious grip in the corners. Chrysler got it right the first time!

Electrical Problems
By Tim on 05/12/08 07:21 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Really enjoyed this vehicle, but lots of electrical problems. Power windows keep failing and digital read out mysteriously converted to German. MPG is average. If you don't keep the vehicle tuned up, it is atrocious. Excellent hwy car, poor in the city due to handling. Not in the class of Audi A4 or BMW 325.

Still love my Chrysler 300 Touring
By J. Williams on 03/26/08 15:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my car for four years, it has given me dependable pleasure, comfort-style-and the dealership has been great to keep my car in top condition. I have no problems in the winter, my car always starts under the coldest of conditions, in snow if you go slow as conditions require you will be able to drive on most surfaces and hills. I have had the following parts replaced under warranty since purchase: Motors for front seat and car door windows. Extra battery in trunk replaced. Most recent part replaced, is a compressor went completely out, the dealership covered the cost leaving me with labor only. I have low miles considering I am the only driver of my car.