2005 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 - Consumer Reviews

SRT-8 6.1L V8 5-speed Automatic - (13 reviews )
Greatest Vehicle Ever Driven
By J.D. Ray on 09/28/07 15:20 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 SRT-8 Rwd 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven over 500,000 miles in the past 40 years either professionally or for travel and pleasure. That involves many types and makes of vehicles both domestic and foreign and includes luxury cars in both categories. With this experience as a basis I can say that this vehicle is one of the finest examples of automotive engineering I have ever driven! And based on the cost factor versus the finished product it could very well be the finest vehicle ever manufactured. Needless to say we are extremely pleased with this motor car. We have experienced the same responses from those that see it as some of the other reviews. People love it!

SRT8 300C
By Mike on 04/06/06 19:08 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 SRT-8 Rwd 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I love this car. Its by far the fastest car I ever had. It has every option. Everything works fine. The main problem I had is with the front spoiler it was so low that I went over the parking block at the gas station OK but when I backed up it pulled the whole front end off. It cost me $1500.00 to fix it, I then did it again at the bank so I took it off and it fine now.

love it but!!!
By marlene on 12/19/05 21:43 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 SRT-8 Rwd 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This car is awesome but it tends to pull to the right. I have had it in the shop and have been told there is nothing more to do. I took it somewhere else and they fixed it but it is starting to pull again. The style is beautiful. People look all the time. It really moves and handles well except for the pulling. I was told it is due to the hemi. Makes no sense to me. Beautiful classy car.

my last car 2006 hemi
By fred on 10/11/05 11:57 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 SRT-8 Rwd 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

luxury feel very fast on pick up. steers tight roomy yet it holds you in seat feels like a mercedes.

Big Ride for $
By Richard on 07/21/05 06:56 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 SRT-8 Rwd 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

A really big bang for the money. Great style, presence, and performance. Very nice 23MPG during easy highway cruising. Great radio, GPS, and sports like handling and large interior space.Appeals to board range from youth to CEO.

300 C Fully Loaded
By Derwin Davis on 05/18/05 20:24 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 SRT-8 Rwd 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I traded my 430 E mercedes Benz 2000 for a fully loaded 300 C hemi. I saved approx $25,000 by purchasing an american made mercedes. The car is flawless will I purchase again Yes. The power,design and the roominess for a 6 FT 4" person is unbelievable for the price.The only problem is that dealers want you to pay sticker price with no negotations.

Awesome car!!!
By Aldo on 04/15/05 19:43 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 SRT-8 Rwd 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Best car I have ever driven. It is fast beyond belief, handles and stops like a true sports car, and can carry 5 people in absolute comfort. The engine growls like music. Feels solid and fit and finish is remarkable. The suspension is firm yet comfortable. Such an attention getter: turns heads wherever I go, people walk over and ask me about it.

Lovin it
By Mima on 03/27/05 15:54 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 SRT-8 Rwd 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This is a wonderful vehicle people Love it, gets alot of attention. this is the most comfortable and sexy vehicle I have ever riden in. it's just like your own personal limo.

Black Beauty
By Beth on 03/19/05 12:18 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 SRT-8 Rwd 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Safe, fun to drive. Good mileage for a car this size. Would certainly buy again. Good to see an American car with this kind of class.

A Real Head Turner
By rahthrift on 02/28/05 15:44 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 SRT-8 Rwd 4dr Sedan (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I can't say enough good things about this car. Strangers tell me what a beautiful car it is every time I drive it. It is the smoothest ride imaginable. Both my children instantly fall asleep in the roomy backseat whenever we take a ride. It really is a great value and quite a car.