Used 2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

GREAT CAR
By B.G.

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have this car since 2007 & it is one of the best cars i have had in the last 30 years !!!!!!!!!

2005 chrysler 300 limited w/3.5L.
By marivr

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

In 2005 my dad bought this car new. While he maintained it Well I (now 21) grew up with this car. He used this beauty for work which meant the trunk was always full of construction equipment. Its now April 2015 and I inherited the car And drive it regularly. Point being the car has 271,000 miles And still drives like the day I rode home in it. Its never had any work done. Just oil gas and tires. Best car ever.

Car is comfortable, roomy, and economical. And has more get up then my 5.3L chevy.

Better wiring on the trunk lid. The wires always end up breaking from the bending of the loom.

Will never buy Chrysler again
By timmay33

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Absolutely hate this car! I fell in love with it because of its look and the engine, but have had nothing but problems every since. Put well over $4,000 into the front suspension alone. I also had to replace fuel pumps and the radiator. Overall, i put about $6,000 worth of repairs into this car before something in the engine finally gave out and totalled it. I will never buy another Chrysler.

Hemi

Suspension

A true American Can
By arhashim78

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

With this car Chrysler put the American car on the map again. It is an example how an american car should be. Big powerful engine, rear wheel drive, appealing exterior, roomy interior with reliability and a lot of luxury. This car is such a phenomenal car. Although it is an 05, yet it is an eye catch. with its beautiful chromed rims, spectacular front inspired from the 1958 300C. Also, my car is black so I think that adds more elegance to it. It had 112000 miles on the odometer when I bought it and today it has 124000 miles yet I haven't spend any penny on any kind of reparations.

I like the that snort coming out from its great 5.7, 340hp HEMI engine, and its 5 speed Auto/Manual shifter responds very good and sifts smoothly. A lot of luxury to talk about in this car, it is very roomy, it is equipped with a navigation system, premuim sound system, a sunroof, rear parking sensors, heated leather seats, xenon headlights and much more!

The thing I really did not like is the fragile middle console, and the fact that the roof is low. The low roof add a lot to the vehicle's style factor yet could be annoying specially for tell people. Also the brakes could've been much better yet they aren't bad at all.

Eye Catcher
By Art

2005 Chrysler 300 Sedan Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I Know many people are power crazy but I go for looks and performance.Why have power if you cant use it? I have a 2005 base model that is better looking and performs as good as the more expensive models.I dressed it up and that's why it stands out next to the other models.I have a friend who has a C model and when parked next to each other mine is the eye catcher.The slower I drive it the more people see it.

Good Looking great comfort and more than enough power unless it's going to perform at a race track.

Cant think of any.