2005 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
My Chrysler
By homer on 08/16/06 10:07 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Look me Over but please don't touch is how i feel about my Chrysler. And thats what I get. A lot of lookers and nice car. What is it ? I drove the 300 in the sixties and now in the 21 century. What a car. Nice to drive and I feel very safe with all air bags the electronic steering system and the AWD.I drove big brother the Merc's and yes a little softer ride but thew 300 is great. If I have one comeback it is the navagation system, for $1400 it could be a lot more and the car arrived with a data disc three years old in development. The tires are not wearing as they should I am getting 1/2 tread todate and only 15000 miles no help from the dealer or the tire manufactor "Contintal.

Chyrsler Resurgance
By Comp 1 on 03/19/06 07:50 AM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Best car ever owned in my 40 years of car buying.(Well, 67 Vette may have been better for twenties image and social life) Mileage on hemi is 26 highway and 23 highway city combined - this from AWD which controls snow and rain greater. Continental tires were third rate for a first rate car. Chryslers engineers only shame here. If you check consumer ratings figure no more than 20,000 miles.Only disappoint in car. Stereo fantastic - Navi second best I have seen (Acura no.1) Bluetooth functions great for those hands free calls.Maintence free except standard check ups. Worth the $40,000 price compared to comparable cars.

Best Car
By CG on 02/07/06 14:05 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

What a wonderful car. I have every option except for navigation. I have owned the 300 for 5 months now, and I haven't had any problems. I've made a cross country trip with it and do lots of city driving. It is the first car I've had that does both very well. Also, it handles well in the mountains for being a large car, and the AWD has been great in the snow.

I hated Chrysler
By kb on 06/16/05 21:26 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Never thought i would own a Chrysler. By chance rented the Touring version and was extremely impressed with the fit and finish, handling and comfort. I had bought a dodge avenger for my daughter,a college student, and watched her car quickly deteriorate during a 3yr period. I must have put half as much money into repairs relative to what I initially paid for the vehicle.Her car looked good and drove well but quality and dependability was poor to say the least.In any event I swore I'd never own another Chrysler product-that was until I test drove a 300c, with all wheel drive. I had test driven the LS, Avalon, A6,Infiniti and STS before the 300c. The 300c was undoubtedly the best car.

love my 300C
By Sherri on 06/11/05 13:18 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I had always driven SUV's. I was a little hesitant about going to a car because my sons are 6'. They said they had as much room leg room in the 300C as they did in the Suburban & Tahoe! It is a blast to drive and I dont think i will ever go back to any other vehicle. I'm waiting for the new 2006 RTS(?) version to come out and will possible buy that!

Great Car
By Chet on 06/11/05 09:03 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

My AWD C model is a 2006. I'm very impressed with this car. I came off a BMW 745i Lease, and this car for almost half the money is so much better with more options. Finally an American car that can keep up with the European's. I'm so glad I purchased this car, I feel it will have good re-sale value. I'm also impressed with the Hemi engine, very smooth, but I wish they would have made some better rumble from the exhaust.

Luxury with sporty feel
By William1 on 06/11/05 08:22 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have enjoyed the 300c more than any car I have ever owned. My wife has a Lexus 430 and I would much rather drive the 300c. It handles great, has plenty of power and the look of a much more expensive car. Besides all of this - It's fun to drive!

Treat Yourself (no one else will ;-)
By P. Goldman on 04/13/05 21:27 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Pure joy. 60's USA muscle meets 21st century Mercedes hi-tech & refinement. Quiet, smooth, luxury comfort w/ enough get-up-and-go to scare my wife! Haven't been in snow yet, but expect AWD offers the the same foul weather reliability as my old SUV. The "Bentley Lite" exterior styling is solid & bold, not stuffy. Per Car&Driver a Bentley has marginaly upscaled cup holders ... and can be yours for only about a 1/4 million more than a loaded 300C @~$40K. My advice: forget the "entry" models, spend $40K on a Hemi loaded up with options & feel like you're KING of the road! Without question the best luxury sedan value on the market by far - deserves its Car of the Year status.

U should have a V-8
By V8 Ecstacy on 04/02/05 01:28 AM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car draws a lot of glances, parked or moving. It's appearance is reminiscent of the chopped stock car body. It's size and weight(4500 pounds) belies it's quickness. It can deliver enough torgue to the tires to generate sufficient smoke for a three alarm fire!! No problem in accelerating from 50 to 70 MPH. The interior is well appointed. The GPS system has been an added plus in reaching destinations in unfamiliar areas. Buttons on the steering wheel provide the driver with full capability to check the various program systems. The analog clock provides a bit of nostalgia for those of us over 50. It's grand to experience a V-8 again and I'm not talking about vegetable juice!

great car
By nshomo on 03/21/05 14:11 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

this is by far the best auto i've ever owned - more than comfortable - more than safe - great look - all round great car