Used 2005 Chrysler 300 C Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

My Chrysler
By homer

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Look me Over but please don't touch is how i feel about my Chrysler. And thats what I get. A lot of lookers and nice car. What is it ? I drove the 300 in the sixties and now in the 21 century. What a car. Nice to drive and I feel very safe with all air bags the electronic steering system and the AWD.I drove big brother the Merc's and yes a little softer ride but thew 300 is great. If I have one comeback it is the navagation system, for $1400 it could be a lot more and the car arrived with a data disc three years old in development. The tires are not wearing as they should I am getting 1/2 tread todate and only 15000 miles no help from the dealer or the tire manufactor "Contintal.

Favorite Features

The look and how it rides. All thye safety features/

Suggested Improvements

Better Tires or help in replacement cost and a better Navagation system. There are so many on the market why alpine.

Chyrsler Resurgance
By Comp 1

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Best car ever owned in my 40 years of car buying.(Well, 67 Vette may have been better for twenties image and social life) Mileage on hemi is 26 highway and 23 highway city combined - this from AWD which controls snow and rain greater. Continental tires were third rate for a first rate car. Chryslers engineers only shame here. If you check consumer ratings figure no more than 20,000 miles.Only disappoint in car. Stereo fantastic - Navi second best I have seen (Acura no.1) Bluetooth functions great for those hands free calls.Maintence free except standard check ups. Worth the $40,000 price compared to comparable cars.

Favorite Features

Ride, comfort,sound system, and bluetooth. Runs on 4 cylinders on highway - mileage to performance ratio tops.

Suggested Improvements

No Contiental tires - ever.

Best Car
By CG

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

What a wonderful car. I have every option except for navigation. I have owned the 300 for 5 months now, and I haven't had any problems. I've made a cross country trip with it and do lots of city driving. It is the first car I've had that does both very well. Also, it handles well in the mountains for being a large car, and the AWD has been great in the snow.

Favorite Features

Stereo system. Lots of room. Very comfortable and quiet. Powerful engine that can pass quickly at any speed. AWD.

I hated Chrysler
By kb

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Never thought i would own a Chrysler. By chance rented the Touring version and was extremely impressed with the fit and finish, handling and comfort. I had bought a dodge avenger for my daughter,a college student, and watched her car quickly deteriorate during a 3yr period. I must have put half as much money into repairs relative to what I initially paid for the vehicle.Her car looked good and drove well but quality and dependability was poor to say the least.In any event I swore I'd never own another Chrysler product-that was until I test drove a 300c, with all wheel drive. I had test driven the LS, Avalon, A6,Infiniti and STS before the 300c. The 300c was undoubtedly the best car.

Favorite Features

AWD, Stereo, comfort, power, ride-- very quiet, gadgets, color--vanilla, american-kind of ugly but looks good. A looker-most people drawn to or curious about it's appearance. Great value, Roomy interior.Handling for a large car is astounding. If you're considering avalon,BMW or Caddy, Check the 300c.

Suggested Improvements

I'm skeptical about the chrysler product relative to dependability. Owned a 99 Continental that I gave to my son who is a college student.The Lincoln has been flawless. I've had the 300c for about a month and thus far have had to deal with a minor mechanical problem and a loose fitted interior part.

love my 300C
By Sherri

2005 Chrysler 300 C AWD 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I had always driven SUV's. I was a little hesitant about going to a car because my sons are 6'. They said they had as much room leg room in the 300C as they did in the Suburban & Tahoe! It is a blast to drive and I dont think i will ever go back to any other vehicle. I'm waiting for the new 2006 RTS(?) version to come out and will possible buy that!

Favorite Features

LOOKS!!!! Hemi Power & they way it handles.