2005 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:
Will never buy Chrysler again
By timmay33 on 12/03/13 17:52 PM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Absolutely hate this car! I fell in love with it because of its look and the engine, but have had nothing but problems every since. Put well over $4,000 into the front suspension alone. I also had to replace fuel pumps and the radiator. Overall, i put about $6,000 worth of repairs into this car before something in the engine finally gave out and totalled it. I will never buy another Chrysler.

A true American Can
By arhashim78 on 03/11/12 03:14 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

With this car Chrysler put the American car on the map again. It is an example how an american car should be. Big powerful engine, rear wheel drive, appealing exterior, roomy interior with reliability and a lot of luxury. This car is such a phenomenal car. Although it is an 05, yet it is an eye catch. with its beautiful chromed rims, spectacular front inspired from the 1958 300C. Also, my car is black so I think that adds more elegance to it. It had 112000 miles on the odometer when I bought it and today it has 124000 miles yet I haven't spend any penny on any kind of reparations.

Eye Catcher
By Art on 09/08/10 10:02 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I Know many people are power crazy but I go for looks and performance.Why have power if you cant use it? I have a 2005 base model that is better looking and performs as good as the more expensive models.I dressed it up and that's why it stands out next to the other models.I have a friend who has a C model and when parked next to each other mine is the eye catcher.The slower I drive it the more people see it.

Second 300, I Love the Hemi!
By Robert Clarke on 08/01/10 15:06 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have heard the "owned by a Little Old Lady" line before. This was True! I met her and she is a 75 year old lady and it was her husband's baby. A 2005 with 11K, gotta love it! My second 300 and I am glad I got the Hemi this time. This car has every option available.

I Stole This Beast!
By jersey guy on 07/10/10 12:23 PM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Second 300, this one is a Hemi. The salesman told me it was driven by an old lady, of course it was! Truth is I met her and it was all true. Her husband died and she had to get rid of it. It has 11,965 miles !! Every option and it is very fast and very comfortable. I just back from a trip to Vegas, averaging 75 MPH. At 110 degrees out with the A/C on I still averaged 22 MPG. I only use Regular gas and it runs fine. This is a keeper for a long time. Buy one, they are out there for good prices. You won't regret it!

Great Car
By Vballer1 on 07/07/10 09:50 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've had my 300 since it had 2500 miles on it, it now has 55,000 and I've never had an issue with it. The only expense I've had is oil changes and tires. It's not as nice as a BMW, Mercedes etc. but you will not have to pay for costly repairs. Again, is not as smooth a ride as other luxury vehicles or as nice, but not having the head aches make it worth buying.

Great value and performance
By PU on 06/08/10 08:47 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just completed my 6th year of ownership with my 300C. I had to have one and bought when it was introduced and you had to grab 'em off the truck at full MSRP. great performance, comfort and reliability has been solid. only issues: eats tires and suspension is getting soft all else works like new

Great car
By marlonm on 04/03/10 04:24 AM (PDT)

2005 Chrysler 300 C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have 121,000 miles on my 300C and still love the car. In general, it has been reasonably reliable and is certainly fun to drive. I would buy one again.

My Experience
By G1NA3C on 12/23/09 11:48 AM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Exterior aesthetic appeal is undeniable, however interior budget cuts are evident. Leather is cheap, and not supportive - sadly MOPAR engineers have yet to achieve a benchmark ride akin to Cadillac/Lincoln. However as prior owners of both, neither can compare to the pure acceleration and road manners of 5.7/340hp 300C. Approaching 100k (5W20), w/ no mechanical problems to mention. Still avg range 320City/+400hwy varied elevation/region/driving conditions including snow. Very powerful, compliant, and forgiving platform. Thoroughly do the research and test drives, the Hemi is kicking with class leading fuel economy. On a more juvenile level, it just feels good.

Lord blessed me with a great find
By DE Austin on 12/12/09 08:09 AM (PST)

2005 Chrysler 300 C Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car can go - This car is loaded and drives and acts like a luxury car or a fast sports car...Now I am the one asked to driver everywhere. I think Chrysler and Dodge get a bum rap!! The great Lord blessed me with an awesome find...