2014 Chrysler 200 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 200 model:

Most Helpful|
2014 Chrysler 200 Touring V-6
By cabell25

2014 Chrysler 200 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have just purchased a Chrysler 200 Touring with the V-6 engine. The ride is excellent, very comfortable to sit in. The pick-up, when you step on the gas, is great. I choose the deep cherry red and it really stands out. I have just over 300 miles on the vehicle and am averaging 27 mpg. This is a lot better than my old 2004 Dodge Durango with the Hemi engine. All in all I am very satisfied with my trade.

Favorite Features

The best part of this vehicle is the gas millage. All of the buttons, gauges, etc. are well located and easy to read.

Suggested Improvements

The only improvement I could suggest at this time would be a little more head room getting in and out of the vehicle. I still haven't figured out how to get in without bumping my head on the door frame and I am only 5' 8" tall.

2014 V6 200 Conv - get one while you still can!
By goduto

2014 Chrysler 200 Limited 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We had a 2012 200 convertible with the 4 cylinder that we liked, but upgraded to a 2014 200 convertible with a V6 that we love. . It is my wife’s daily driver along with our summer fun car. Works in the snow to as it is FWD! They improved the suspension in 2013 and with the added power of the 6 cylinder it makes for a much wonderful overall driving experience. This is the last year for the convertible, so we plan on keeping it for a long time as nothing else comes close. FYI we bought this certified preowned with just 12,000 miles for $18,500.

Favorite Features

V6, room for 4, FWD, drop-top

Suggested Improvements

Better factory sound system