Used 2014 Chrysler 200 Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Chrysler 200

View reviews for a specific 200 model:

Great Car With Great Power
By Rob B

2014 Chrysler 200 LX 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

i have a Pt crusier and i hated it , that car was a lemon , so i got a Chrysler 300m and it was good but older a 2004 and liked it a lot more then the Cruiser well the engine went up on the 300m . I needed a car and i went looking and found the 2014 200 and didn't look back , best car i have every owned , i would recommend to anyone . smooth ride and fast , seating is small in the back but i dont sit there so it doesn't bother me . fit me perfect with plenty of head room . Good headlights with bright lights . id give the car a 10 star rating if i could

2014 V6 200 Conv - get one while you still can!
By goduto

2014 Chrysler 200 Limited 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We had a 2012 200 convertible with the 4 cylinder that we liked, but upgraded to a 2014 200 convertible with a V6 that we love. . It is my wife’s daily driver along with our summer fun car. Works in the snow to as it is FWD!
They improved the suspension in 2013 and with the added power of the 6 cylinder it makes for a much better overall driving experience. This is the last year for the convertible, so we plan on keeping it for a long time as nothing else comes close. FYI we bought this certified pre-owned with just 12,000 miles for $18,500.

2014 Chrysler 200 Touring V-6
By cabell25

2014 Chrysler 200 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have just purchased a Chrysler 200 Touring with the V-6 engine.
The ride is excellent, very comfortable to sit in.
The pick-up, when you step on the gas, is great.
I choose the deep cherry red and it really stands out.
I have just over 300 miles on the vehicle and am averaging 27 mpg.
This is a lot better than my old 2004 Dodge Durango with the Hemi engine.
All in all I am very satisfied with my trade.

The best part of this vehicle is the gas millage. All of the buttons, gauges, etc. are well located and easy to read.

The only improvement I could suggest at this time would be a little more head room getting in and out of the vehicle. I still haven't figured out how to get in without bumping my head on the door frame and I am only 5' 8" tall.