2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 200 model:
Excellent purchase
By j_carr on 04/18/14 22:08 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Love my new 200. Was an excellent purchase. The 3.6l is amazing, and the transmission can keep up, although you do get an occasional jerk. The car rides amazing and the interior options are great. Lov the Uconnect system a lot!

Happy with purchase
By ac110 on 04/01/14 13:22 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Have only had the car about a month, but so far I am very happy. The interior has a luxurious feel and the outside is sleek as well. My fiance likes the hp and I do as well. Gas mileage could be a little better.

A STEAL FOR THE PRICE BUT DONT EXPECT A SPORTS CAR
By atadres2 on 02/17/14 00:46 AM (PST)

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

i have bought my 200 for a steal! 15000 BRAND NEW OUT THE DOOR 4 months ago about 5000 on the engine i hit a bumper on the freeway thanks to the cars amazing hight compared to other midsizes no damage except a busted gas tank thankfully no leaks so i was able to drive it safely still i replaced the gas tank for 1000 dollars at puente hills dodge chrysler jeep factory stock part the car is very smooth and shifts incredibly for a 4 speed 6 shift points make it a real fun car to drive but not like a v6 i have had 8 cars ranging from hybrids to v8s this is somewhere in the middle of power and fuel efficient i get about 22 mpg on mixed use

Brake issues
By taxlady1 on 09/27/13 07:37 AM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My husband & I purchased this car in November 2013 and the brakes starting squeaking 6 months later and a pop noise when your driving . I took it to dealership on 3 occasions and they say it is oxidation and will not do anything and Chrysler will not either. We have always bought Chrysler and Dodge products but it they are not going to honor the warranty I will not again. I think if you have a new car it should not make noises

A decent car
By robcat20 on 06/01/13 15:45 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2009 Ford Taurus SEL for a 2013 Chrysler 200 S Touring Sedan today. My first impression is overall positive. I have never owned a 4 cylinder engine before, and I am noticing a huge difference in power and speed. I brake tested the car by slamming the brakes at 45 mph. The vehicle did not loose control, but the stopping distance was sluggish. The vehicle is no comparison to the new Ford Fusion or some others in its mid-sized segment, but the overall value is far superior. I chose to save money and go for the chrysler. The interior is comfy and spacious which was a concern since I am a large guy and I traded in a much larger vehicle.

Forget Korean and Japanese - Thank you Detroit
By ak206 on 05/30/13 17:13 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I picked this car up a few days ago and I am very happy with it. Fit and finish are excellent. Very smooth and quiet ride. Great fuel economy. I chose the 4 cylinder with the auto 6 speed. It feels like a much stronger 6. Not sure why anyone would buy a Hyundai, Kia, Honda or Toyota. Great value for the money. Paid less then 19K out the door. Shop around, there are good deals out there now.

my200
By james274 on 04/14/13 12:54 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

bought my 200 2/2/13 not a bad car lots of options but so far no problems but only has 3750 miles has the 4cly gas mileage is a little diapointing. wish it was a little wider.traded my 2011 mitsubishi galant had the same size engine and got 100miles more on a tank of feul and had same size tank so if your going to buy a 200 get the v6.sometimes i think i should have kept my galant but time will tell its to early to complain if i have any issues with the car i will let everyone know about it.watch out for the blind spots

200s is a very good value for the price
By rialane on 04/03/13 15:53 PM (PDT)

2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is a much better riding car than my 2008 Sebring Limited Hard top convertible, Quiet, softer ride and much more comfortible seats. The motor is so quiet you can not hear it running when in the car. There is a lot of power in this 3.6 motor and seems like better gas milage on the hiway than my 2008. The S package is a real bargain for the price.Very sharp looking car, lot of compliments from people. the interrior is nothing to write home about but then i paid $12,000 less than an equal Sonata or Optima (chrysler promotion price was $ 21800.00 discounted from $27915.00 list price).Even the ford dealer salesman said for what you get for the money you better buy the Chrysler.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Chrysler 200 Sedan in VA is:

$160 per month*