2012 Chrysler 200 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
Got this car brand new (Blackberry Pearl on black interior with 17 miles) little over a month ago after getting in an accident in my Cadillac Eldorado, and have had zero problems, im very impressed! Gets good mileage (30-35 mpg hwy at 70-75 mph), comfrotable, with pretty good quality. I think its a great new gen Chrysler vehicle for anyone.
Has a surprisingly sporty feel to the suspension, hugs corners very well and feels pretty flat in the process, but soft and absorbing at the same time. Very nice interior with a majority of it soft-touch materials, gets lots of compliments from passangers. I4 engine feels pretty crude, opt for V6. As driving enthusiast I find it fun to drive.
- Interior/exterior design.
- LED "eyebrow" lights.
- Sporty handling.
- Chrysler UConnect infotainment (DVD/CD player, XM Sirius/FM/AM radio, photo storage, being able to import my music and photos from iTunes via flash drive).
- Interior room.
- Quiet interior.
- Interior materials quality.
- Large trunk.
- Much better overall quality than Sebring.
- Eligant interior clock.
- 60/40 spit rear folding seats.
- Dual-zone A/C.
- Fix the crooked gauge cluster in the dash.
- Refine the 4-cylinder engine (stick with V6).
- Refine the rough "jerky" transmission shifts.
- Add a 8-way power passanger seat like the drivers.
- More comfortable rear seats.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.