2012 Chrysler 200 Consumer Review: New Chrysler fan :)

2012 Chrysler 200 - Consumer Review

Touring Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

New Chrysler fan :)
By scottporras on

2012 Chrysler 200 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Got this car brand new (Blackberry Pearl on black interior with 17 miles) little over a month ago after getting in an accident in my Cadillac Eldorado, and have had zero problems, im very impressed! Gets good mileage (30-35 mpg hwy at 70-75 mph), comfrotable, with pretty good quality. I think its a great new gen Chrysler vehicle for anyone. Has a surprisingly sporty feel to the suspension, hugs corners very well and feels pretty flat in the process, but soft and absorbing at the same time. Very nice interior with a majority of it soft-touch materials, gets lots of compliments from passangers. I4 engine feels pretty crude, opt for V6. As driving enthusiast I find it fun to drive.

- Interior/exterior design. - LED "eyebrow" lights. - Sporty handling. - Chrysler UConnect infotainment (DVD/CD player, XM Sirius/FM/AM radio, photo storage, being able to import my music and photos from iTunes via flash drive). - Interior room. - Comfortable. - Quiet interior. - Interior materials quality. - Large trunk. - Milage. - Much better overall quality than Sebring. - Eligant interior clock. - 60/40 spit rear folding seats.

- Dual-zone A/C. - Fix the crooked gauge cluster in the dash. - Refine the 4-cylinder engine (stick with V6). - Refine the rough "jerky" transmission shifts. - Add a 8-way power passanger seat like the drivers. - More comfortable rear seats.