Got this car brand new (Blackberry Pearl on black interior with 17 miles) little over a month ago after getting in an accident in my Cadillac Eldorado, and have had zero problems, im very impressed! Gets good mileage (30-35 mpg hwy at 70-75 mph), comfrotable, with pretty good quality. I think its a great new gen Chrysler vehicle for anyone.
Has a surprisingly sporty feel to the suspension, hugs corners very well and feels pretty flat in the process, but soft and absorbing at the same time. Very nice interior with a majority of it soft-touch materials, gets lots of compliments from passangers. I4 engine feels pretty crude, opt for V6. As driving enthusiast I find it fun to drive.
- Interior/exterior design.
- LED "eyebrow" lights.
- Sporty handling.
- Chrysler UConnect infotainment (DVD/CD player, XM Sirius/FM/AM radio, photo storage, being able to import my music and photos from iTunes via flash drive).
- Interior room.
- Quiet interior.
- Interior materials quality.
- Large trunk.
- Much better overall quality than Sebring.
- Eligant interior clock.
- 60/40 spit rear folding seats.
- Dual-zone A/C.
- Fix the crooked gauge cluster in the dash.
- Refine the 4-cylinder engine (stick with V6).
- Refine the rough "jerky" transmission shifts.
- Add a 8-way power passanger seat like the drivers.
- More comfortable rear seats.