2012 Chrysler 200 Consumer Review: Limited with 3.6L V6

2012 Chrysler 200 - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Limited with 3.6L V6
By fproctor on

2012 Chrysler 200 LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We bought this when after first looking at a VW Beetle. New styling of 200 is refreshing. Interior is classy in black. Lots of power with the V6; I expected there to be more torque steer during spirited driving with 283hp going to front wheels but the traction control keeps TS under control quite well. The mileage could be better but we bought anyways fully knowing what to expect. We traded in a 2010 VW Jetta TDI that had turbo lag the VW dealerships could not resolve.

Styling, NAV + awesome sounding RHR stereo, HID headlights, heated leather seats

- Leather seats (front and back) are not as comfortable as they could be. My 22 y/o daughter mentioned how uncomfotable the rear seats were after just 15 minutes riding in the back. - Dealer rep could have known more about the vehicle. I knew more about the car than she did and didnt see 200 in person till I was on the lot.