Kind of soon to tell, but love it so far!
By mkih on
2012 Chrysler 200 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
This car has many things I wouldn't have thought of but now can't live without! Notable features include the comfort of driving it as a shorty. I'm about 5'3" and the seat raises up/down, the wheel goes in/out (as well as up/down) and the seat belt lowers to a comfy shoulder height. Great visibility when up high on the adj. seat. All of which can be changed for my taller husband (if I ever let him drive) It's fun to drive, sharp interior, 130 miles on it and used just over a 1/4 tank, great handling. Only issue is pulling to the right which I'm calling about today. Hope they're great about fixing it like they were about selling it! LOTS of car for the money. Great buying experience.
Favorite Features
Super-sexy Chrysler grill. Sharp chrome details and mirrors. Remote start and heated seats for winter. Burning music straight to the hard drive=no CD's. Adjustable, comfortable seating. Device accessibility like USB port and several plugs for charging. Larger tires (optional I believe?) Comfy to drive / great handling
Suggested Improvements
Heat and A/C vents in the back. More user friendly technology interface. Could run a little quieter. Slips into that +/- gear under drive too easily. (Sorry, I'm not savvy and don't know what that is)