Excellent Value
By charniw on
2012 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
After driving an Oldsmobile Aurora (still my favorite car of all time) for many years we purchased a Hyundai Sonata. I found I missed many of the comforts of the Aurora...climate control, sun roof, V6 engine, etc. While these options are available on other vehicles, the Chrysler 200 was priced far below the competition. This would not have been my first choice in cars, but after 13,000 miles I still have not found another car I would choose over this one (for the money). Overall - BEST VALUE. I do miss the super quiet Cadillac NorthStar engine and silky smooth automatic transmission in my Aurora, but what the heck, this car was half the price.
Favorite Features
Climate Control Built in Navigation Hands-Free calling Steering wheel radio controls Easy to change OIL filter Interior LED lighting USB ports
Suggested Improvements
The software and voice interface is horrible. I was told the navigation was Garmin, and if it is, they really screwed it up. I have a Garmin 660 that I have used and is just a pleasure to use. The interface on this car is PAINFUL, very difficult to navigate through menus, and many features just plain don't work. Also, the MAPS are keyed to the radio - so no free updates there. Except for the free one they sent me - but can't get installed! And, my old Garmin would do nice things like auto-zoom as you approached your destination. Why take away nice features like that? The actual hardware on the other hand seems to be very good. GPS works very well even within the city.