2012 Chrysler 200 Touring Review
By qpat2004 on
2012 Chrysler 200 LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I have had mine for a week now. I was in a 2000 Buick LeSabre before this. I was looking for an easy transition and I found it in this car. I got the Touring model so I didn't get all the bells and whistles like heated seats, Uconnect, touch screen head unit, etc. Don't misinterpret, this care is loaded with many great features (listed below). The 200 rides very smoothly and is quiet for a very comfortable ride. It is also surprisingly roomy (even in backseat). I love the interior design with chrome accents. The exterior trim is classy and sporty at the same time which was exactly what I was looking for. I am getting the windows tinted next week to add to that.
Favorite Features
V6 283hp engine with 31 mpg hwy, LED interior lighting (which also pivot), lit front cup holders, analog clock, steering wheel controls, tire pressure indicator, compass and temp display, sound system is solid, leather wrap steering wheel, auto climate control, seat comfort (adjustable lumbar), roominess for a mid-size, sliding front arm rest, center console capacity and top tray, backseat flip down armrest/cup holders, truck pass through with easy fold down seats, power everything (locks, seat (driver only), windows), remote lock/unlock/trunk release/panic, rear windows go down all the way, aux input jack to hookup ipod, optional manual shift, universal garage door opener, heated mirrors
Suggested Improvements
Wood trim instead of the piano black would look better and more classy. The trunk release button is in an awkward spot. The trunk is probably on the small side. Push-button start. Adding a hybrid model. Spoiler. Overhead sunglasses storage. The front arm rest slides forward which is nice but it would be better if it would lock once it is extended all the way out. The door lock/unlock and window lock buttons are all in one cluster. It would be better if the window lock button was separated.