Used 2012 Chrysler 200 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Chrysler 200 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 200 model:

something is wrong with this picture
By karen wyant

2012 Chrysler 200 Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Right now four of us who own a 2012 chrysler 200 are having to have a heater core put in as no heat on passenger side and does not defrost on passenger side have been advised that cost is 6-800! Sounds like a recall problem but mechanic says that is normal for a chrysler 200!

Great Car
By Terrence M Healy

2012 Chrysler 200 Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This has a Hyundai 2.4 Liter 4 cylinder Really good motor and a Hyundai 6 speed transmission. Run synthetic, do the maintenance and this car will go 400k

Never will own again!!
By Nikki

2012 Chrysler 200 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car is junk!!! I will NEVER own another Chrysler vehicle AGAIN!!! I cannot believe I wasted my money on this piece of garbage!! I would rather drive a GM car any day!! This car is WAY behind in technology compared to GM and it's a very ugly car. And the trunk is teeny tiny. It looks like the back end was smashed in. I'm so glad I got rid of it and went back to GM cars.

Great Little Car
By Leonora

2012 Chrysler 200 Sedan S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my car from Carvana with 32000 miles. So far, in the four months of owning it, I have made no repairs. The sound system is great. Passengers constantly remark about the nice bass. It is a comfy car that handles speed bumps and pit holes fairly well. I enjoy driving it. I also have no difficulty recognizing it in a parking lot- as the lovely white paint is still in great condition.

2012 200 V6
By Alexandria

2012 Chrysler 200 Sedan S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car almost exactly one year ago. It's been in for repair way more than a car as new as it is with as low miles as it has. Cylinder head back in February. Then they rebuilt the transmission in May, brought it back in July because it was doing the same thing but they supposedly didn't find anything, then because it obviously didn't change brought it back in August they replaced a valve in the transmission, September the torque converter(which is something I told them to look at the second time they didn't find anything) AND the Cylinder head AGAIN. It's all under the extended warranty that THANK GOD I purchased. I bought it with 53K miles, it now has 70K miles. A car in my opinion should not need all those major repairs with those miles. Plus I kept asking them to look at the torque converter The buying exp. was terrible too, I was pressured into buying the car and he didn't give me a chance to look at many other vehicles. Outside of the major repair issues I love the car. I think it's sharp looking, rides smoothly when it's working, has great features and amazing power. Around 290HP is pretty awesome plus gets GREAT gas mileage for a V6. I love the LED lights around the headlights and the taillights too.

• SUV