2011 Chrysler 200 Consumer Review: Disappointed

2011 Chrysler 200 - Consumer Review

2011 Chrysler 200

Limited Convertible (3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic)

Disappointed
By selfstarter on

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this car for 5 months and there have been several issues that have me wanting to get rid of it.
Since the test drive the windshield has made me feel like I am looking through glasses and contacts at the same time.
It is terrible uncomfortable.
I actually went back to the dealership after purchase and test drove another only to have the same discomfort.
Night time driving is impossible due to the headlights not lighting up the road unless I have my brights on.
The dealership tested the angle of the headlights and found no adjustments to be needed.
Also when raining, don't dare open the window or door unless you want to be soaked.

Please improve the angle of the headlights or the brightness. Please improve the glare from the dashboard onto the windshield and design the car so as to keep the rain water from falling straight into the car when opening the door or putting the window down.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By selfstarter
on 09/19/11 19:05 PM (PDT)

Also, the remote start and the convertible top button on the faub do not work unless you are standing very near the car which will never help me while at work or even from in my house which has an attached garage.

By billsnmore
on 09/23/11 04:28 AM (PDT)

Dealers worst nightmare.