2011 Chrysler 200 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 200 model:
Disappointed
By selfstarter on 09/15/11 08:21 AM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this car for 5 months and there have been several issues that have me wanting to get rid of it. Since the test drive the windshield has made me feel like I am looking through glasses and contacts at the same time. It is terrible uncomfortable. I actually went back to the dealership after purchase and test drove another only to have the same discomfort. Night time driving is impossible due to the headlights not lighting up the road unless I have my brights on. The dealership tested the angle of the headlights and found no adjustments to be needed. Also when raining, don't dare open the window or door unless you want to be soaked.

Great car so far
By shane31 on 09/04/11 23:14 PM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I recently taded my 2008 Avenger on a new 200 limited Convertible. I only have about 700 miles on it so far, but it's been great. I know the new hasn't worn off yet. I liked the Avenger, it was comfortable and I averaged around 24-26 in my daily driving, 32 on Hwy with the 2.4 four cylinder. However, the 200 is in another league, it's really luxurious. It seems to be put together much better with a more solid feel. Everything in the interior is of a much higher quality. Much more quiet than the Avenger, and that was a sedan. A very good value for the money. All this plus a much more powerful engine and I'm still getting 23.3 mpg( no hwy trip yet) with the same type of driving.

First Chrysler
By acer51 on 09/04/11 03:35 AM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is the first Chrysler I have purchased. 200 Convertible. Traded in a Toyota Solora Convertible. So far So Good. Really like the 200. Drives nice and has super nice styling inside and out. I am a bigger person and there is plenty of room in the front seat. Back seat space is limited for most people. A great value and is loaded with features.

So far, so good
By wns808 on 08/30/11 15:00 PM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Recently purchased a new 2011 Chrysler 200 Touring after coming from a gas-guzzing 2009 GMC Envoy, although it did take me a bit to become familiar once again with a midsize sedan, I'm impressed with what Chrysler has done with the 200, as well as the fuel savings down the road

Good looks and performance, Horrible Build Quality
By philly33flyers on 08/16/11 16:20 PM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased this car 2 months ago and have 3000 miles on it. Car drives great and has good power but there is 1 issue that has ruined the whole experience. The rear passenger side has the loudest wind noise I have ever heard on a car. People who sit in the back seat complain and think that the window is open when it's not. Chrysler seems to not care about the problem and says that it is a "feature." Also, I agree with the previous reviewer about the drivers side floor mat moving around and getting stuck underneath the gas pedal. I brought this to Chrysler's attention also and was told that there is nothing wrong with the mat. I have since thrown the mat in the trunk.

Funny Story!
By mh200 on 08/11/11 19:05 PM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 Touring 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I never thought in a million years that I would buy a Chrysler product. I drove my 2006 Supercharged Mustang to the dealership before they opened on a Sunday morning to look at a used Saleen Mustang. As I got to the dealership I saw a Bright white Chrysler 200 Convertible on the Showroom patio, and surprise surprise it was left unlocked. I got in it and was absolutely floored on how nice it was. I looked at the car for so long that the Sales team arrived as I was looking at the car. I went on a test drive and the rest is history. So why all the bad "Expert Reviews?'' the car is no BMW, but look at the reviews from the people whom actually own one! Good-bye Ford, I will never look back!

Pretty but nowhere near perfect
By nlr on 07/20/11 13:54 PM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a Chrysler 200 S V6 and was told it was an "award winning engine". I'm not convinced of that. I love the car...comfortable, beautiful. But I must say, I am very disappointed in the performance. It does not get good gas mileage at all. I have just under 7,000 miles on the car and the engine has begun to rev while driving with no response from the accelerator at all. Then all of the sudden it engages again with a hard bump. This has happened several times during highway driving and once under 40 mph. There is also a problem with the floor matt, which is custom designed for the S, bunching up under the accelerator. Everyone loves the car, but they don't drive it.

2011 Bright White Chrysler 200 S
By claymaker52 on 07/01/11 01:39 AM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just recently purchase a 200 S, and I must say it has really impressed me and others around me. I cannot tell you how many times, in a very short period, that I have had someone stop and ask what kind of car I am driving. 283 HP, UConnect, Navigation, Heated Seats, Leather and Suede Interior, LED front and rear lights, LED interior lights for a great price. This is by far a great value car that is sporty and stylish. I have read many reviews that have just put the 200 to the side because of its resemblance to the Sebring. I question whether they actually compared this car to say a Sonata which gets better MPG but offers nothing in terms of interior quality and the smoothness of ride

Love my 200 S
By shawns1 on 06/08/11 19:16 PM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a loaded 200 S with all the options except navi. Couldn’t justify the $800 for a feature that most smart phones have for free. The V6 is a must – this difference in fuel economy is 1-2 MPG for over 100 more HP. The interior is very nice and the suede inserts in the leather seats looks and feels great. I’m a tech person so U connect was a big selling feature for me. I have an iPhone that seamlessly connects to the stereo to allow for hands free voice activated dialing from your phone’s address book. Simply say the name of the person you wish to call – it’s that easy. You can also transition calls already in progress to the car and vice versa.

Love my 200 convertible
By jayes200 on 06/02/11 13:49 PM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I absolutley love my 200 limited convertible. It came fully loaded, more than I could ask for in my budget. It's always getting looks. The inside is sexy....and the truck is more than enough.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chrysler 200 in VA is:

$136 per month*